Justice Virtue seems broken

AenianAenian Posts: 30
Good Evening,
today after a month or so tried to gain justice virtue by killing reds. First the gamp of 5 minutes doesnt exist anymore(kill after kill says i gain justice) but i cant gain not even a blue dot altho i am follower of justice. Before that happens i had to wait 5 minutes then kill red and would go fast enough up.

Comments

  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 146
    There isnt any timer since you dont actually gain any justice, my guess is that you are red.
  • AenianAenian Posts: 30
    Chrille said:
    There isnt any timer since you dont actually gain any justice, my guess is that you are red.

    A month before you had to wait 5 minuted before each kill so you can gain justice. Now you can kill without waiting 5 minutes system says that you gain in justice but you dont. And no i am not a red.
  • AenianAenian Posts: 30
    Aenian said:
    Chrille said:
    There isnt any timer since you dont actually gain any justice, my guess is that you are red.

    A month before you had to wait 5 minuted before each kill so you can gain justice. Now you can kill without waiting 5 minutes system says that you gain in justice but you dont. And no i am not a red.

    Seems something stealth changed...you gain but waaaaayyyy slower than before??????
  • KhyroKhyro Posts: 206
    Justice gains are based on the total skill points of the Red you are killing. I will assume you made a second character red in order to gain justice? Foes it have 720 skill points or is it still just starter skills?
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

  • AenianAenian Posts: 30
    Khyro said:
    Justice gains are based on the total skill points of the Red you are killing. I will assume you made a second character red in order to gain justice? Foes it have 720 skill points or is it still just starter skills?

    Well its the same toon it was before but not sure whats happening .. thank you for your answer :)

  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 146
    I still have a timer to gain justice and I gain as usual so it might be some strange bug that hit your char.

    Not sure if you cant gain justice if you are guilded might be that just tossing out ideas trying to figure out why this is happening.
  • AenianAenian Posts: 30
    Chrille said:
    I still have a timer to gain justice and I gain as usual so it might be some strange bug that hit your char.

    Not sure if you cant gain justice if you are guilded might be that just tossing out ideas trying to figure out why this is happening.

    Thank you both for your care its what khyro said toon has low skills
Sign In or Register to comment.