Stygian abyss equipment

I know they removed the Stygian Abyss downoad but what about equiping the gear? Everytime I attempt to equip something that needs a Stygian abyss download it just reads "You must upgrade to Stygian Abyss to use this". Anyone have any recommendations on this?

Comments

• ThalonThalon Posts: 61
    Amesc said:
    I know they removed the Stygian Abyss downoad but what about equiping the gear? Everytime I attempt to equip something that needs a Stygian abyss download it just reads "You must upgrade to Stygian Abyss to use this". Anyone have any recommendations on this?
    Working as intended.

As previously announced on the website the Stygian Abyss expansion will be granted to all accounts when the publish goes to the regular servers (https://uo.com/2018/02/05/removing-stygian-abyss-from-the-origin-store/)

The publish is only on Test Center, so no free upgrade to Stygian Abyss yet. I have the same issue with my account since I previously played through Mondain's Legacy, not Stygian Abyss.
    Thalon, Merchant Sailor of Pacific for fine Tools, Clothing, and Potions!
    Blacksmithing, Carpentry and Inscription services offered through afilliated subcontractors.
    Exotic beasts available with proper authorization from the Crown.
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Yeah, you are getting a free upgrade.  Just be patient and when it goes live, you'll be able to wear the Stygian Abyss stuff.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    Patience my friend  o:)

• AmescAmesc Posts: 2
    I appreciate it lol. Wasn't sure. Thanks