Thanks devs for the fun event!

Here are some of the reasons i enjoyed it so much:
- Paragons actually made it challenging.  Couldn’t life leech made so my Sampire can’t face roll everything.
- event was in both tram and fel (at least on atlantic it was)
- drops could be insured and fel drops rates were better.  Going to fel and getting pk didn’t feel like I wasted my time
- I was a trammie before but this event showed me how much fun it can be to fight back against pkers
- Pkers got to have their fun as well and they got a chance at uninsured drops and power scrolls
- Drops were not too hard to get.  It was nice working your way up towards the rewards without having to rely on crazy rng

What are some of the things you really liked about the event?

Comments

• RoxoRoxo Posts: 32
    I liked that players of all skill levels could participate.

I also liked how the event was fun solo or in a group. It introduced me to a bunch of players that I wouldn’t normally get to team up with.

One of my favorite aspects of “Treasures of...” events is the recoloring of weapons and equipment because of the collectibility of them.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    I think the biggest win of the "of the three" event has to be the rewards. They were really good this year with several older (but frequently requested) rewards along with new rewards that are actually worth having (something usable instead of only decorations)! 

On top of how good the rewards were, they were for the most part spot on for turn in points. Most people were able to claim at least 1 or 2 of the items they wanted. I do think that the spellbooks were over priced though at 250 drops. Might have been because we just finished up the invasion event near the end of the summer, but I had no desire to use 250 drops for one of those items (maybe they should be a special dye or something next time?).
  • Thank you for the great fun. I really had a blast with this and look forward to your next one.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    It was a really good event, I agree. The paragons did drive me insane a few times but it’s all good. 

I also found myself going to the Fel side for this event and enjoyed the risk/reward aspect. 

One thing they could have done is reworded the description for the potion of glorious fortune so as to not confuse everyone what was up with it. 
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    I agree with the previous posters, this was a fun time and I loved it.  Fighting was tough enough to challenge almost every player style it sounds like.  My archer did well but died a bunch of times, it was a real challenge but he did it well and got lots of drops.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Great event! Glad it's over though, my greed for the great rewards made me spend far too much real time in Deceit :)