Treasures of the Undead Lords - Rewards??

Why isn't the First Aid Belt available on Lake Superior?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,098
    They removed it from all shards on the first day.  Said it was not supposed to be there.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Missed that part.  Thanks for letting me know.
  • It was lacking the plus 10% healing bonus if I remember right. Instead of fixing, it was just removed. The excuse was it was not supposed to be there. Funny is made it through whatever testing they do before it went live.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    jelinidas said:
    It was lacking the plus 10% healing bonus if I remember right. Instead of fixing, it was just removed. The excuse was it was not supposed to be there. Funny is made it through whatever testing they do before it went live.
    when we tested it, the rewards weren't there.
    Just special ones for testing.

And when they put it on the vendor, for some reason the shard bound property removed the healing bonus. That is why they removed it. And they are supposed to fix it, but it wouldn't be done until after the event is ended. They will probably add it to the next "Treasure Of" event. They brought back lot of these items because people keep requesting them.

Just be patient
  • jelinidas said:
    It was lacking the plus 10% healing bonus if I remember right. Instead of fixing, it was just removed. The excuse was it was not supposed to be there. Funny is made it through whatever testing they do before it went live.
    when we tested it, the rewards weren't there.
    Just special ones for testing.

And when they put it on the vendor, for some reason the shard bound property removed the healing bonus. That is why they removed it. And they are supposed to fix it, but it wouldn't be done until after the event is ended. They will probably add it to the next "Treasure Of" event. They brought back lot of these items because people keep requesting them.

Just be patient
    Oh I see... They have zero in house testing before any kind of release. I get it now. Zero QA. Gotcha!

I have all the patience in the world, If they own up to mistakes and not excuses. Personally, i don't really care as I have plenty for all my toons. Kinda sucks for those that wanted em. I'm sure they will make a return (kinda), will they be as cheap as they were? Time will tell! 

*waves my pom poms*