Deceit Treasures

Does luck affect drop rate please?

Comments

• SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    it always has in the past, but you have to understand how luck works.

just because you have higher luck doesnt absolutely mean youll get more items

the way luck works is it weights a roll, but rng still controls the roll.

basically, if you have luck youll have better chances of a high value roll, but you can still have RL bad luck and get low rolls.

also keep in mind luck has diminishing returns, so your not going to see a hugh increase from say 1500 luck and 3000.  i like to run with about 400-600 luck.  the most important thing is still how fast you kill mobs, so if wearing luck effects your killing speed, your wearing too much luck.
  • AenianAenian Posts: 30
    Smoot said:
    it always has in the past, but you have to understand how luck works.

just because you have higher luck doesnt absolutely mean youll get more items

the way luck works is it weights a roll, but rng still controls the roll.

basically, if you have luck youll have better chances of a high value roll, but you can still have RL bad luck and get low rolls.

also keep in mind luck has diminishing returns, so your not going to see a hugh increase from say 1500 luck and 3000.  i like to run with about 400-600 luck.  the most important thing is still how fast you kill mobs, so if wearing luck effects your killing speed, your wearing too much luck.

Thank you very much for your kind answer. As far as i remember it would work in khaldun but dont remember where i read about it.