Different Shards Different Events?

I was just thinking and wondering.

As the rewards are shard bound and they are rolling out Black Gate shard by shard are they considering making the event different on different Shards?
By example on some shards rather than hunting dragons it would be undead?

I'm trying to decide myself if this would be a good idea or not.

Comments

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    I wanna know if it is a staged roll out to put it on a shard is it gonna be a staged roll out to turn it off or are the shards that get it last just penalized with less time to run content?

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • If it runs more then a couple weeks, its done. How many time ya gonna grind it out?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    MissE said:
    I wanna know if it is a staged roll out to put it on a shard is it gonna be a staged roll out to turn it off or are the shards that get it last just penalized with less time to run content?
    It's part of the Fall content. There is no reason for them to turn this off before January. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Well I hope when its on Sonoma that we can be able to recall into the Court Of Truth.
    You can mark a rune there but can't recall into the area.
    Makes it lot easier to be able to do that.
    Well I hope when its on Sonoma that we can be able to recall into the Court Of Truth.
    There was one tile on Chessy that allowed me to mark and recall or gate to. My others didn't work.
    Pawain said:
    There was one tile on Chessy that allowed me to mark and recall or gate to. My others didn't work.
    funny thing is... I marked runes inside the other day, but sometime Monday the runes became blocked. And a guild member found that one tile underneath a torch where you can mark.

We discovered the quests are up and items are placed. There was a glitch with Dupre though. We picked up the quest and killed the unbound energy vortex. And instead of giving us credit for the kill, the quest dropped. We picked up the quest again and we were able to complete it. And we were able to get the reward.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I made 10 runebooks on Chessy and gave them out to guild leaders. Each one I marked in 10 different spots in each location (mark - take a step mark etc). All spots worked even in Court of Truth. There is a wandering npc in there; maybe just bad timing with his wandering.
    They made it to where you couldn't recall in or out when Ricardo was on trial.
    I'm guessing its a bug dealing with that.
    you can literally mark a rune there and open a gate to the location, which works.
    Once you recall to it or add it to a runebook, it doesn't work.

This has nothing to do with anyone wandering in that room or the hallway outside. 
    There were several of us trying to mark runes there today and we finally found a spot that you could recall to in there.

However, there is one tile where you can mark and recall in.
    Its in the hallway next to the wall sconce.

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Hmm must be shard specific problem. I just went and recalled into there with the runebooks I made and I recalled in no problem. This is a shot of one of the spots I marked and recalled into. Maybe try that exact spot on your shard and see. I marked 9 other spots in here around that book that all work. You can see the problem NPC in the yellowish robes that sometimes causes trouble.

The one Vic made on Origin worked for me on Chessy. But the 4 spots I made on Origin did not work for me on Chessy or LS.  The spot is 1 tile NE of the blue book. We shall see if it works on LS tomorrow. It does at the moment.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    jelinidas said:
    If it runs more then a couple weeks, its done. How many time ya gonna grind it out?

This particular event I am gonna do ONCE due to the crap reward and the shard bound tag.

However my question was if they are gonna do this staggered start on all new 'events' it IS gonna be a problem if the reward is something that people want and it will be unfair if some shards get longer to play an event than others, hence my question.  We all pay the same we should get the same. If they are gonna run something for 6 weeks then it should 6 weeks on every shard. 

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum