It's unfortunate they always seem to cater to the Trammel side players.

TailTail Posts: 70
edited September 2020 in PvP / VvV
Most Veteran PvPers have already quit or taking a break and waiting for changes.
    It's unfortunate they always seem to cater to the Trammel side players.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    According to you UO can survive without the PvPers so why should they cater to a minority that they according to you that they do not have to have in order to survive. Thank you for proving that trammies are more important to the survival of UO than fellies.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,972Moderator
    Warning. A Tram/Fel troll fest will not be allowed. If this thread serves no useful purpose it will be locked.
  • AniAni Posts: 23

The title is my quote response from another thread that Mariah deleted.

I'm not sure why some posts only get warnings while others get deleted.

Mariah, I think the point we're trying to get across is, we feel it is bias and unfair.  Trammel players are getting special treatment and PvPers are getting ignored.

• TailTail Posts: 70
    Bilbo said:
    According to you UO can survive without the PvPers so why should they cater to a minority that they according to you that they do not have to have in order to survive. Thank you for proving that trammies are more important to the survival of UO than fellies.

Trammies are not needed in the game to be honest. This is whay the game was soo much better pre-Tram.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    LOL EA told UO to fix UO pre Tram because of all the people leaving UO due to all the rampant PKers driving people away, so Tram was created and UO was saved.  Maybe you should learn the history of the game you think you know so much about.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,972Moderator
    I think that's the end of this.
This discussion has been closed.