Stabling fee

If i cancel my sub does the gold per pet in the stable still continue, i have a few alt accounts with pets that i dont sub to and was wondering if i need plenty of money in their bank to cover the cost. I know its not much per pet but my interest comes and goes with UO and so my accounts could be inactive for many months at a time (my last period of inaction was for a year)
Tagged:

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    The weekly stable fee was abolished in publish 15, January 2002
    You will no longer have to pay upkeep to keep your pet refreshed while stabled.

• AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    edited August 2020
    surprised to know and more surprising it was a very old change , why the text is not updated in game on the other hand?  it's still saying charging 30 gold for a real week for stabling a pet
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Yeah for real ^

Just another thing you have to learn in some backwards way :/

The message should be removed. 
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    This fee should be increased to 10k per week per pet and stable masters should sell pets when accounts go inactive.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Nikard said:
    This fee should be increased to 10k per week per pet and stable masters should sell pets when accounts go inactive.

should bank taking away your money when accounts go inactive as well? 
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    They probably just left the message since it still charges you 30 gold to stable it. It could stay stabled forever on that 30g but it is removed form your bag if have gold on you or your bank balance if you don't.