Missing EMs, feedback when fixed??

Currently I know of two that are missing.  One was for a surgery, the other no clue.  They were the team assigned to Sonoma, Europa and Oceania.  Since then there been no EM events on those shards.  Can we get some feedback when this will be fixed?  I know that many players are waiting in hope to have events soon.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    With the dynamic event and champ spawn tool available, the Dev can easily create one instantly. Just cut away all the blah blah storyline  :D
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    @Drakelord ask anyone on Europa about what happened to the EM. EVERYONE will tell you what happened haha.. people/a certain guild ruined it.
  • EM XanthusEM Xanthus Posts: 73Event Moderator
    Greetings! Just wanted to chime in and let you know that I am returning this month and will be posting a schedule of events on Sonoma either later today the 4th or latest the 5th. 
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    OK
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Welcome back
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Greetings! Just wanted to chime in and let you know that I am returning this month and will be posting a schedule of events on Sonoma either later today the 4th or latest the 5th. 
    I was happy to hear that you are feeling better.
    It will be good to get to visit with you again...
    still nothing for Europa lol....
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    You get Treasures of Deceit on Europe tomorrow... enjoy! :)
    yeahhhhhh buttttttt certain people like to ruin the em situation for europa lol.