Product Suggestion: Soul stone cabinet

As I run out of floor space to put more soul stones I thought of a suggestion: A soul stone cabinet. Any soul stone placed in the cabinet acts like it is locked down and you can use it as you normally would. Put up to 125 soul stones in the cabinet and save on floor space.

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,896
    TimSt said:
    As I run out of floor space to put more soul stones I thought of a suggestion: A soul stone cabinet. Any soul stone placed in the cabinet acts like it is locked down and you can use it as you normally would. Put up to 125 soul stones in the cabinet and save on floor space.
    BLESSED, please.

When we are talking Soulstones which mean a whole lot of work, effort and time of players put into those skills stored on those Soulstones it can be nothing else but BLESSED.

Otherwise, have a player lose such a Cabinet would mean making sure to lose a playing customer and for good.

Thank you. 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I really like this idea. One of my main goals in game is to have a fully loaded soulstone library. Storage is going to get tricky at some point. 
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    You can use Soulstones from containers.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    ZekeTerra said:
    Right, I play mainly in EC and container is fine. 

But for CC using 1990s style mini container gump, the soulstones are too big for such a small space. This is one of the many reasons I can't play with CC anymore.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited July 2020
    What would be even better is if for whatever reason the container was not locked down or went idoc all the soulstones contained in it would be auto banked  on the destruction of the container to the account the soulstone related to.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    MissE said:
    What would be even better is if for whatever reason the container was not locked down or went idoc all the soulstones contained in it would be auto banked  on the destruction of the container to the account the soulstone related to.

Agreed.
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Seth said:
    ZekeTerra said:

But for CC using 1990s style mini container gump, the soulstones are too big for such a small space. This is one of the many reasons I can't play with CC anymore.
    I play mostrly on CC, and I use a nice little box, where 6 wood crates can fir in super comfortably. Each wooden crate can comfortably hold 20 soulstones (2 rows of 10), and those wood crates can be color dyed for organization. So 120 soulstones nicely secured inside a picnic basket can work a treat, IMHO.
    edited July 2020
    Archangel said:
    Seth said:
    ZekeTerra said:

I play mostrly on CC, and I use a nice little box, where 6 wood crates can fir in super comfortably. Each wooden crate can comfortably hold 20 soulstones (2 rows of 10), and those wood crates can be color dyed for organization. So 120 soulstones nicely secured inside a picnic basket can work a treat, IMHO.

20 in each container, meaning they are overlapping each other quite a bit.

In my case, I have also used different containers for soulstones from 3 accounts as shown below. This is on one shard, and I have some more in another shard. They look less cramp with loots of room to spare as I move around.

After my castle went IDOC at Origin shard, and majority was gone. I thought I would quit for good, then in 2015 I started building these up again:

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Seth said:
    Archangel said:
    Seth said:
    ZekeTerra said:

20 in each container, meaning they are overlapping each other quite a bit.

In my case, I have also used different containers for soulstones from 3 accounts as shown below. This is on one shard, and I have some more in another shard. They look less cramp with loots of room to spare as I move around.

After my castle went IDOC at Origin shard, and majority was gone. I thought I would quit for good, then in 2015 I started building these up again:

WOW! you got an awesome collection!  won't argue with a prof!   <span>:smile:</span>

And yeah, I agree that Soulstones shouldnt vanish at IDOC.. my younger brother also lost all of his and wouldn't return until recently I could sorta convince him (and gifting him a castle, hihihi
    Yeah, they need to do something about the soulstones. How can they allow souls to vanish :D
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 869
    how about a deed form item that you have to double click to place and axe to remove, so you cannot possibly forget to lock it down?  and you can only remove it once soulstones are taken out........
    I still prefer this function under the house sign, so that it applies to any item not locked down. 

I have lost at least 3 chests of high end loots since returning to active play this year due to rearranging things in my castle. 
  • TimTim Posts: 783
    PLEASE nothing more that uses "axe to remove". You know the exact same action as "axe to destroy" on different items. 
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,729
    I am assuming this soul stone cabinet would be a vet reward, something that would disappear if during a IDOC the house falls.  If your stone are in a normal box/chest then they will be a part of the IDOC and not lost forever if your house falls.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Drakelord said:
    I am assuming this soul stone cabinet would be a vet reward, something that would disappear if during a IDOC the house falls.  If your stone are in a normal box/chest then they will be a part of the IDOC and not lost forever if your house falls.

Still, I prefer this special box is saved to a special vault for the account instead of deleting for good. So that if they decide to return one day, they can claim back their skills for maybe a small fee.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited July 2020
    I still think Soul Stones should be consumable, meaning your character eats it and the skills menu is an access-able drop down context menu All characters on that account have the drop down too but must meet all requirements like Power Scroll levels.The context menu is grayed out if you aren't in a safe zone, just the way the Vendor Search is grayed out. Instead of setting skills up or down to change them out, you turn them On or Off. You're still limited to 720 total points. No more need for SS storage space, no more losing them to Idocs. 
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    I do like the idea of a chest with dividers for each stone like the jewelry box...  Perhaps a fancy chest in the uo store... if she will go for that...