Shard Bound Legendary Power Scrolls

SethSeth Posts: 2,904
edited June 2020 in General Discussions
Hi all, I was trying my luck searching for a powerscroll on my shard and found this "Shard Bound" legendary. I bought, used it and it works.

Can anyone enlighten if these are from Fel Champ Spawn and if not where can we get them? Fel treasure chest? I did Fel champ spawn recently and received up more than 5 legendary, but none are shard bound. 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    They're from the Khaldun dungeon champion spawn.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
  • They really need to bring back the guaranteed, shard bound 120s. That way even lesser populated shards can have a healthy PS economy. Otherwise, all the 120s get farmed up and shipped off to Atlantic.
  • I'll sometimes shop around for good deals on PS and have noticed that on a lot of shards the power scrolls are more expensive than Atlantic prices.  Wouldn't make sense to transfer it many cases

I think not everyone has a 14 year old account and it would not make sense to buy the paid shields.

I don't wish to start another fruitless argument and get this thread locked:

While the few us talked about keeping hunting PS the way it is vs PKs, and Atlantic prices etc... anyone ever think how are new players with less than 10 year old account ever going to see 120 on their char?

They are not strong enough to kill Pks.
    They certainly wont buy 2000 sovereign just to fly Atlantic.
    And even when they do, how are they going to pay for the PS at super inflated cost?

I just helped some returning players to link to gold sellers and also advised them to source at Atlantic... but this is becoming a very tough game for newbies.
  • drindethdrindeth Posts: 24
    you hooked people up with gold sellers? isnt this counter productive to stopping scripting or whatever? isnt selling in game items for real life money against tos anyway?

lets be honest uo isnt picking up new players at an alarming rate. im sure of all things powerscrolls isnt their reason to leave after they start either.

i am glad that your first post did show that spawns are doable. you won and got scrolls without being pked over and over and over as everyone else says happens. this is a mystery to me how you manage to finish what nobody else can.

my opinion is close this thread because its the same argument as the 3 before it with different words. so all the same people are going to comment the same opinions we have already seen.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Seth said:

I just helped some returning players to link to gold sellers and also advised them to source at Atlantic... but this is becoming a very tough game for newbies.

Please do not do this. May I draw your attention to the following excerpt from the current newsletter?
    The Origin store is the only official site for purchasing UO codes and purchasing codes from a third party site is not advised.  Purchases from 3rd party sites are not supported and these codes can be considered to be fraudulent by EA.  With that being said we want to give everyone fair warning regarding buying codes from a 3rd party site.  If your account is flagged for buying codes from a 3rd party site it may result in your accounts being actioned. 

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    If the Devs allow Avatar to spam my play every 30 minutes advertising his wares, id have to say it is legal. Or, is just Avatars gold/items legal? Hmmm
  • SiuRaySiuRay Posts: 1
    It is off topic, but I wish the official game store or site offer all powerscrolls and more item for sales directly. 

Or it may have some quest to obtain scroll 120. I hope more choice in game.

Mariah said:
    Seth said:

Please do not do this. May I draw your attention to the following excerpt from the current newsletter?
    The Origin store is the only official site for purchasing UO codes and purchasing codes from a third party site is not advised.  Purchases from 3rd party sites are not supported and these codes can be considered to be fraudulent by EA.  With that being said we want to give everyone fair warning regarding buying codes from a 3rd party site.  If your account is flagged for buying codes from a 3rd party site it may result in your accounts being actioned. 

I was not referring to buying UO codes.
  • Since this thread derailed a few posts in mark me down for shard bound PS.  I could use a good laugh over all the people who made chars to farm on dead servers and hearing Atlantic people complain about not being able to get powerscrolls even though I'm able to do it whenever I log in.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Since this thread derailed a few posts in mark me down for shard bound PS.  I could use a good laugh over all the people who made chars to farm on dead servers and hearing Atlantic people complain about not being able to get powerscrolls even though I'm able to do it whenever I log in.
    What's it feel like being the perfect UO player ? Asking for a friend.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

I don't know where to start. :)

• Since this thread derailed a few posts in mark me down for shard bound PS.  I could use a good laugh over all the people who made chars to farm on dead servers and hearing Atlantic people complain about not being able to get powerscrolls even though I'm able to do it whenever I log in.
    Can tell a friend, its fantastic!  I'm pleased as punch doing what I want in this our great sandbox, soaring free and loving it the challenge. ; )