Need to change Debit Card info, but can't figure out where to go

I tried the "account" button, but it only brings up EA account stuff.  I'm looking for the website that used to be for ultima online.  I need help quick please.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    First you need to log in with your EA account.
    Then this should help:

• I may need to make a new EA account... I can't remember what my other one was, or the email it was sent to.

If i make a new EA account, can I still access my UO accounts with it? (God I hope so)
    Your EA account name is your email address, you'll need that, it's what your uo accounts are linked to.
  • I was able to activate my 2nd account, but I'm still having trouble with the 1st account.  At the sign-in for the EA Account, I put my email in and it didn't work.  I had it send me an email several times to reset my password; which was successful, but the password reset email never showed up.

What do I do?
    it sounds as if it's sending the password change to a different email address.
  • I can't remember my EA Account info for this at all, nor the email associated with the EA Account.  All I have for this account is the email to the game through the old system, my actual in-game account name, password, my personal information, and my debit card info.  What do I do?
    edited June 2020
    Is it possible that the email for the game is your EA account name?  Mine was.
    When mythic accounts were first introduced I had to use that as my EA account name then do 'lost password'
  • Mariah said:
    Is it possible that the email for the game is your EA account name?  Mine was.
    When mythic accounts were first introduced I had to use that as my EA account name then do 'lost password'
    I tried that, and it did not work.
    I think you need to reply to the email you quoted in the other thread.
  • I think, all i need to know is how to recover the EA Account info. when I don't have the email or password to it.

However, like I said, I have all the actual game information: user name, password, and debit card info.

• ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    Could be that you never created an ea account, you could try to do that with your email adress, since you hadnt updated your info for 15 years or what it was.

https://uo.com/account-login-guide/

Ea account come into play like 10? years ago or something. Then you link your gameaccount to that ea account and you should be good to renew card info or use gametime codes.
  • Ok, minor update, and nothing good...

I made an EA Account, tried to link it to my UO account, and it did not work.  So.. I had it send me a password reset.  The password reset did not work; it said "error".

I need to get my "Mythic Master Account" info.  Is this the username i put into the game to log on?
    the original mythic master accounts were created by adding _uo to the user name.
    so if your game account was, for example, myaccount your mythic account would be myaccount_uo
  • Nazghoul_MortisNazghoul_Mortis Posts: 121
    edited June 2020

The "myaccount_uo" was good information, now i need to find a way to get my password.  When I do the password reset, it sends me a "change password" email, but every time i type something in, i get "error"

edited June 2020
    Are you setting the right password? There are 3 in total. EA password, Mythic password and game account password. Try copy/paste from the the email

It's a long time ago, but I think when first made, my game password worked for the mythic sign in. It was only changed later.
  • Nazghoul_MortisNazghoul_Mortis Posts: 121
    edited June 2020
    1.) I don't have my EA Account password or email/username
    2.) I don't have my Mythic password or username, unless those are my in-game username & password.
    3.) I DO have the game account username, password, debit card, etc.

I'm at a loss.. I have no idea what to do & my account is soon to laps..
    your mythic user name is the myaccount_uo I mentioned. Try that with your regular game account password. It worked for mine when I first set it up.
  • I cant seem to get to the spot for entering my Mythic username/password because I cannot get past the EA Account part.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    If you ordered anything off the origin store at any time it's the same email pass. I'm not sure how i did it but i can log into my master account using 2 different emails. I assume one was when i ordered off origin and the other was created sometime during the account management restructure. 

I think you may have to contact support or Mesanna personally.