Character copy down?

MissEMissE Posts: 776
edited March 2020 in Test Center
Trying to CC to the test center, no option to pick a shard TC1 so can't copy.  Assume it is down?  March 29 2020

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Been down for a few days.  Maybe since the patch went WW.  I have pets to test.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Happens everytime after a Pub.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    So how long is it down for the publish was DAYS ago?  I wanna test out a bane dragon build *sighs*

Cheers MissE

I think it is like a week.  I do not understand why this even happens myself, can't they make sure when a PUB goes WW that TC is updated to avoid this.  Many players use TC to test pet builds before doing it for real on their norm shard.
    @Kyronix ; @Bleak ; Any reason why this can't be done?
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    I think it is just a mater of to the people at Broadsword the word test in test shard refer to testing publishes not for us to test out pet builds. And yes I use it for pet tests too when it's up.

I personally don't expect them to spend much effort in keeping it up when they are not testing a publish. After all if you don't like the way your pet turned out you can always go tame another.
  • BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    Character copy is back up.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    @Bleak thank you 
    @Bleak ; TY TY TY TY
    Tim said:
    I think it is just a mater of to the people at Broadsword the word test in test shard refer to testing publishes not for us to test out pet builds. And yes I use it for pet tests too when it's up.

I personally don't expect them to spend much effort in keeping it up when they are not testing a publish. After all if you don't like the way your pet turned out you can always go tame another.
    Where can Miss E go get another Bane Dragon?  We all would like that answer. And what if someone stuck Powerscrolls on their pet?  And its back up within an hour of your post that did not help anybody in any way.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Did I say it would help anyone? It was just my opinion as to why I see the same complaints every time they put out a publish. 
    Yes well I can't get another Bane Dragon hence why I am on test.  I wouldn't bother otherwise.  @Pawain isn't there supposed to be advanced pet training gates there somewhere?  I checked Brit Commons, New Haven and Luna and don't see any.

Cheers MissE

Ya they forgot them last time also and added later.  

@Kyronix ; Please put the Taming and EJ gates on TC.  Thanks
    Where should they be?  Just checked and couldn't find any?

Cheers MissE

They loaded an old Great Lakes copy.  I just saw Chars I havent seen in years, LOL.
    @Bleak or @Kyronix could we please get all the gates put back in Brit, TYVM.
    Wondered why when I went to character transfer it said all slot were 'full' and when I went to see why there were all these chars that I use for xshard trading.   Thought it was a bit odd, wasn't sure what shard they were from.

Cheers MissE

LOL

edited April 2020
    That prob explains why the pet gates are not there until they manually install them. They are using a shard as TC.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    An old shard copy of GL because all the chars there I have deleted a long time ago.
    Thanks, I assumed they used a current version.  
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    An old version of Great Lakes was used throughout the testing of IDOCs, restored for each stage so that the same houses could fall, the version was several years old, in fact from loot I got when testing I believe it dated from before checks were removed from the game. I would guess, though I haven't asked, that the current test center is the same historic Great Lakes, restored one more time.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    @Mariah   I logged into TC during that time period and none of my old chars were there but now they are, LOL.
    edited April 2020
    TYTYTYTYTYTYTY  The gates are in Brit and Char Copy worked great.
    @Kyronix @Bleak