UO endless journey on 2013 macbook not working

Friends trying to play with a 2013 macbook pro and enhanced client and can't get it to work. 

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/256/ultima-online-on-macbook

He tried  doing what was suggested in the above post with enhanced instead of classic client and the colors ended up all messed up. Just a bunch of pink and blue and greens. 

I'll ask if he'll  try the classic instead unless anyone knows another way or it its even possible to play EJ on mac.

Comments

• fonsvitaefonsvitae Posts: 51
    It's possible but, due to the many particulars of each persons situation, it will take a little bit of messing with it to get things to work right; there is no one size fits all guide for getting UO to work on a Mac. Though the link you provided is a good general overview, I suggest your friend take to google: there are quite a few other threads on other sites from over the years which also provide a decent outline of how to get this to work.

I use Crossover and play on a 2015 Macbook (even using UOA).

• vortexvortex Posts: 202
    Enhanced client might be too much for it to handle... Give the classic client a try I'm sure that runs on MS-DOS it's so old
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    edited March 2020
    vortex said:
    Enhanced client might be too much for it to handle... Give the classic client a try I'm sure that runs on MS-DOS it's so old
    Windows '97 *cough*