Latest changes on TS

Anyone know or suspect when these changes will  be implemented?

Comments

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    Hmmm
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • Sorry I meant TC
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Hope it comes soon, this is gonna be the best thing ever to happen!
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I noticed one change already on TC1. They increased the number of uses of the new anvil to 18 from 15. A suggestion that I made.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    We are slating an update for tomorrow, it is currently staging on TC1 right now but the full notes and a revert to restore houses to fall won't be available until tomorrow.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Kyronix said:
    We are slating an update for tomorrow, it is currently staging on TC1 right now but the full notes and a revert to restore houses to fall won't be available until tomorrow.
    Thanks for the response!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • DasilvaDasilva Posts: 98
    edited March 2020
    Deleting vet rewards and heavy items what the is the rationale behind this? that is just silly. there is absolutely no reason to delete an item just because its heavy or a vet reward what are you trying to do?
    its bad enough your saying your going to delete resources and account bound items, but now your going to delete vet rewards? why even bother having an idoc system then, just delete everything in the house when it falls you might as well, way to REALLY mess up something (Idoccing) that has been a part of the game since day 1, im sorry but my two cents is hell no to deleting vet rewards
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Problem is, the team has not been here since day one and are out of touch with the paying customers/players  It appears they are just pushing it thru to keep publish deadlines. Another treasure hunting fiasco in the works. This is a joke.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Or they are in touch with the paying player who have been here since day 1 like me who say "delete it all". 

They are trying to keep everybody happy by taking the middle road and it's working as well as that usually does.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Tim said:
    Or they are in touch with A paying player ...
    Fixed it for you...
  • DasilvaDasilva Posts: 98
    im a paying player and I sure as heck dont approve of this message
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834

Here is what goes poof -

• Account Bound Items
    • House Only Items
    • Commodity Deeds
    • Stackable Items
    • Goza Mats
    • Bank checks
    • Heavy items
    • Linked attendants
    • Vet Rewards
    • Water Barrels, tubs, and water containers that weigh 255+ stones
  • So even rubble go poff  or what is heavy?  Will anyone bother with IDOCs after this? I dont do IDOCs or less that one in a year , but save guildies stuff when  I can.  Goza mats, bank checks  and the barrels I can understand , thats an improvement. Also if house only means masonry walls and floors its good... but the rest?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    jelinidas said:
    Problem is, the team has not been here since day one and are out of touch with the paying customers/players  It appears they are just pushing it thru to keep publish deadlines. Another treasure hunting fiasco in the works. This is a joke.

You make the mistake of thinking that not posting also means not reading.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited March 2020
    Bilbo said:

Here is what goes poof -

• Account Bound Items
    • House Only Items
    • Commodity Deeds
    • Stackable Items
    • Goza Mats
    • Bank checks
    • Heavy items
    • Linked attendants
    • Vet Rewards
    • Water Barrels, tubs, and water containers that weigh 255+ stones

I normally try to always have a constructive spirit, but deleting
    • Account Bound Items (especially SoulStones & Shard Shields)
    • House Only Items
    • Bank checks
    • Heavy items (Only bc they are heavy? How much heavy?? Rubble-heavy???)
    • Vet Rewards
    IMO is plain & simple unacceptable.

I.

• CazadorCazador Posts: 83
    IDOCers are like morticians showing up to a car crash and handing out business cards..they should of went a step further and put the item in a Dungeon Queue. Everything except crafted items/resources/account bound stuff should be randomly scattered throughout the dungeons on the facet the house is on. 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    edited March 2020
    Just to clarify, "heavy" items refers to items that weigh 255+ stones.  You wouldn't be able to move these items as a player anyway.  Also, please use one thread for IDOC feedback.  Thank you! :)
This discussion has been closed.