Where are the Test Center Pet Portals

Anyone know where I might find the portals that Bond & Train your pets on TC?

I checked the spots I've seen them in the past but I wasn't able to find them in Brit, New Haven, or Luna.  Not sure if they were intentionally removed, moved, or if I'm not remember correctly.

Comments

• I too am wondering what happened to these pet gates.  I haven't seen them in a while and they were very useful for people to test out builds on their pets.  With so many pets, and new ones such as the Triton, it was a great way to try out potential builds on different monsters etc..
    Also, adding a gate or a user command to set skills on your pet would be awesome.  That way one could try out the fully trained version of a pet say on a champ spawn, a peerless boss or whatever.  Before one commits their fortune into Legendary scrolls or the time to get them naturally.  It would take the guess work out of, "I have this really powerful base pet, now what do I do with it?".
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    Brit commons, se of brit bank
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Partially unrelated, but am I the only one to find a little disconcerning "cloning" Toon & Pets on TC to have them cyclically erased? :# :'(