If i remember very well!

Its been clearly said in the past that "silve coins" will still be useful for something in future updates after taking the "factions" system down and introducing "VvV".

@Kyronix
Any updates regarding this?

Best
Discord: Gandalf#5361
PRO Guild Leader

Comments

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Isn't silver used for buying VvV things? I know you have to be in VvV to purchase things, but maybe try to buy something and see if it takes what's in your backpack? You can always test on the test server since they give us silver there too.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209
    Gidge said:
    Isn't silver used for buying VvV things? I know you have to be in VvV to purchase things, but maybe try to buy something and see if it takes what's in your backpack? You can always test on the test server since they give us silver there too.

You gather points for participation to redeem at a silver trader. There is no current use for silver.  
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Urge said:
    Gidge said:

You gather points for participation to redeem at a silver trader. There is no current use for silver.  

Ah, well I didn't know someone had tried to use silver to buy something while in VvV from the dark cloaked fellow. I didn't try when I joined for a brief time. Glad to know it doesn't work.
  • @Kyronix should we expect to make silver useful for anything at all? Or even cleanup points?
    Discord: Gandalf#5361
    PRO Guild Leader