Sand and EJ accounts?

For the current publish the player needs sand.

Which source can be used for an EJ account which is not allowed to read the book 'Find Glass-Quality Sand' from the gargoyle alchemist?

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    Be a costumer and help this game to stay alive...but there is plently other way you can buy from others
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Even if you obtain the sand as an EJ  I am guessing you can't read the Glass Blowing book either to make the soulbinders.  So your only option would be to buy soulbinders from paid players.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    EJs can't buy the ethereal sand either, so you gotta buy that from players too.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Sad to see, first answer was no answer. The upkeeping of UO is another thing.
    I play payed accounts since 1998...

So i am asking for a friend. Special on shards with low population sand will be hard to get.

If a miner has read the book before going EJ, can he mine sand or just doing ingoting?
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I thought any miner could mine sand from a beach - the book only allows you to also mine deserts or any other sandy area such as New Magincia roads.
  • I’ve always had to read the book to get sand anywhere
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Yep you want sand anywhere you gotta read the book.