Was I in violation of the ToS with multi-clienting?

I took a day off from Treasure Hunting and Beacon / Pirate Hunting to train two of my characters in my other paid accounts.  One character in one account used the built in macro system to train his magery skill and the other character in another account used the built in macro system to train his spell weaving skill.  Both characters were in my house and training at the same time. I monitored the progress of both characters and every other minute moved them a tile or two to make sure they stayed alive. After a few hours both characters were getting disconnected if I had both of them active at the same time.

Was I getting disconnected because the system thought I was in violation of the ToS? And was I in violation of the ToS even thou I was actively controlling both characters?

Comments

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    I don't think so. I've done similar with my crafter and mage while working skills and never had issues.

Your system could be running low on resources though, especially if you are using the two ECs. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    No. Running more than one instance of uo is perfectly fine as you have described it.
  • MandrakeMandrake Posts: 61
    If you was not banned, - or a GM came to screen to try talk to you, it was prob your internet that had a hickup, and you lost connection.

It is legal to use multiple clients seperatly.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Whether you play EC or CC, if you lost conn do to inactivity you get both windows. If you see only the Connection Lost, your internet dropped or you were booted.

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    "getting disconnected" - as in they were both repeatedly being disconnected? that is only internet connection being lost 100% of the time.