Party and amount of items in T Chests

PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
I am slow at digging up chests but I have done a few in a party of 3 and have not received more items compared to no party.

I thought this was going to encourage group play.

The quantity of items available is based on the level of chest, there is a chance for additional items based on party size. (all packages)

Is this a small chance?

Thanks
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    Have all of your party members been present at the location when digging up each of the chests?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited June 2019
    Yes.   Someone did tell me they thought some party members could stay at their home while doing chests. So good question.

I'm running a bard song so everybody knows to stay close to get the benefits.  We have stayed close to the chest.  They invis instead of run away.

I am basing this on Peerless or Roof.  2 players get ~twice the loot.
    edited June 2019
    OK someone just happened to invite me to a Fel Trove map when I logged on.  Others went in the gate and others wanted a Pet to spawn. So we had 6 in the party.  The T hunter had the spot ready.  We stood within 5 tiles of the chest location until it was out completely.

The T hunter wore a high luck Suit.  The chest was the grey one.

I told him I wanted him to look at the loot and compare amount to his solo amount.

He said the amount of non armor weapons was the same.  He also said the armor/weapon amount was the same.

They all left when he took out the non armor/weapon loot.  So I counted the armor/weapon loot.  There was 39 items.  17 were Arty level.  1 Legendary that was a mess of stats.  1 Major I kept for making a NOOB mage suit.

I do not know what the solo amount of these items would be. He said he will do one tonight solo and count.

Also, no Frost Drakes or Dragons spawned.  But the Guardians were some of those and a Dragon Wolf.  Are we able to get those pets still?
    edited June 2019
    He did one in Ilsh SOLO  this time. Trove chest.  It had 35 armor/weapon items.  Comparing the Fel and Ilsh, the Fel should have more.  Chest was grey again.  He said same # of paper items.

The T hunter has a lot of Luck and 100 carto.  Shouldn't he get gold chests?

Renegade changling guardians are kinda mean.  He had to call for help to kill it.

It does not seem that party is giving more items of loot.  @Bleak

Others can verify if they get more loot in a party or not.

The chests I did were only stash and cache.  No loot increase in party. All were tram.

*note.  I am not great at counting.  The total could be off by a few.  Things were moving around.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019

Solo T-Hunter:

6    Magic Equipment in Stash   
    8    Magic Equipment in Supply  
    12  Magic Equipment in Cache   
    18  Magic Equipment in Hoard  
    36  Magic Equipment in Trove 

Unless Trove was changed from the last TC release, I haven't done a Trove yet.

*Assassin Cache have 24 items (guessing that's a bug.) 

-Arroth

Solo T-Hunter:

6    Magic Equipment in Stash   
    8    Magic Equipment in Supply  
    12  Magic Equipment in Cache   
    18  Magic Equipment in Hoard  
    36  Magic Equipment in Trove 

Unless Trove was changed from the last TC release, I haven't done a Trove yet.

*Assassin Cache have 24 items (guessing that's a bug.) 

Thanks  My party of 3 got the same amount as you did solo. 

Looks like your numbers fit a pattern better than mine so I was off a few. 35 39.

2 4 6 8 increase in loot per level.

Your numbers verify that my own parties did not get more loot.

Thanks
    I took a group of 5 then 4 to cache chest.  We got 14 then 13  armor/weapon items. Both rusty.

One was a skull staff and one was elf glasses.  So I don't know if I should have counted those.

An increase of 1 item if I counted correctly.

Then another player invited 2 of us on his. Party of 3 assassin Hoard.

I don't know him so I asked him to count and did not go near chest. He said 22 items.

So that one may have been 4 over.  But he may have counted the fragment and other stuff in that number.

Still my opinion is there should be more items with a group.

Thanks 
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    No point in doing party maps in a party as there isn't enough decent loot to make it worth their while.   Hardly enough decent loot to do it solo unless you seriously need alacrity scrolls.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    edited June 2019
    I figured out one level. Just armor/weapon count

Hoard : An increase of .5 to 2 items per chest per party member for a party for 3 in party.

Normal 18 items

We got amounts spread 20 22 24

@Kyronix ; @Bleak ;  Is that the amount increase for party?

Bigger party does not get the same range the range gets lower as party size increases.

• BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    Pawain said:
    I figured out one level. Just armor/weapon count

Hoard : An increase of .5 to 2 items per chest per party member for a party for 3 in party.

Normal 18 items

We got amounts spread 20 22 24

@ Kyronix  @ Bleak   Is that the amount increase for party?

Bigger party does not get the same range the range gets lower as party size increases.

The chance for more items increases as the party increases. This chance scales to 100% at 10 party members.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    TY @Bleak for your reply