Triton

MissEMissE Posts: 776
The new Triton pet cannot be put on a new magincia pet vendor.  It doesn't 'show' in the list of available pets to put on the merchant even though at the stable it shows them stabled in that list.

Needs to be fixed so that you can add them to the market stall.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 621
    can other pets that come from statues be put on the new mag pet vendors?
    Thinking of the paroxy swamp dragon for example, or the vollems from the clean up crystals.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Haven't tested as don't own any of them. 

Cheers MissE

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    2 months ago I took my Tamer and went to every shard looking for some pets.  I checked every pet stall on every shard (Tram and Fel) and I do not remember seeing any pet that came from a crystal/crafted/statue on any pet vendors so that leads me to think that they can not put them on the pet vendors but I did see everything from a cat to a greaterdragon.
    edited May 2019
    Aye well I guess it is about time the game caught up and made them (and any vanity pets, token pets, crafted pets, paroxy, 16th anni, etc etc) that can be stabled be added to the list for the magincia market stalls as once they are claimed and bonded they should be treated like any other pet and you can't put them on a vendor.  @Kyronix

Cheers MissE

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Anything that takes a pet slot with the exception of ethies should be place-able on a pet vendor.  Totally agree @MissE
  • TrismegistosTrismegistos Posts: 194
    No news on this?
    edited June 2019

so when you have a pet from a crystal and CLAIM IT and then train it up and then later get one with better stats you cannot sell your old one on a vendor like any other pet? 

What on earth rational is there for that?   It is NO LONGER in a crystal or token form and can NO longer be placed on a regular vendor, hence why it should be able to be sold on a New Magincia pet vendor as that is what I thought they were for ................  to sell pets. This is especially relevant as you may have spent hours leveling up and training the pet into something a LOT better than what it started at  (ie tritons or windrunners etc)  You can trade it like any other pet in the trade window, so why not be able to put it on the pet vendor.  The alternative is just to release them.

I have spent a good few points trying to get a decent triton, others may not have enough points to claim one, I should be able to put the 3-4 'spares' i have on a vendor for those people. I don't have time to sit spamming general chat to offload them and it seems a shame to just destroy them when others may want them. 

How on earth does this affect anyone's gameplay or how difficult is it to just 'add' them to the list of pets able to be put on a vendor?  Fine  I can see the argument if you can put them back into their crystal or token, no problem, but you can't.

This is just being obstructionist for no real reason.  Staggers me sometimes at that kind blatant 'no' when there does not seem to be any rational reason why not? 

Cheers MissE

• Are these worth getting and how hard are they to get?
    Don't let heartburn and indigestion keep you from relishing life's special moments. Use Alka-Seltzer for speedy relief when you need it.