I did a level 2 Artisan

I casted unlock on it so no need to switch skills, sad how little loot there really was, after unraving it I got two frag out of 8 pieces of loot

My tamer t hunter REAL skills are 

GM ANIMAL LORE
105 TAMING
110 VET
105 MAGERY
GM MED
GM REMOVE TRAP
GM CARTOGRAPHY
TOTAL 720

I would switch out Cart for mining when I did this the old ways, now I am thinking of swaping out remove trap with lockpicking, come in with the above skills, once the chest is up and de-trap recall to switch out.  Unless the combat timer gets me then I will rethink this.  I refuse to remove Meditation.  I do not wish to try remove trap with zero skills points far to much lag and death there.  And I will not try to adjust what skills I have.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    i didnt think anyone used meditation anymore.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Med helps regen magery faster. nice passive to have when hot & heavy in battle when just one small spell makes all the difference.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    I may try to use a 2nd character that is GM lockpicker (2nd account) I could log them in nearby and hide.  I tried this trick on TC with a Remove trap char and the chest refuse to accept the other character, I will wait and see
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Lichs, Lich lords, Frost Drakes, Frost Dragons all do an AOE attack so I cannot get close to vet that means I am casting healing as fast as I can on my battle pet.  There are  lot of other monsters that also do AOE and I burn thru the Mana quick even with 35 LMC and mana regen on just about every pieces of her normal outfit.

Then there the luck outfit, now that suit sucks except for the luck, I rather just leave it on the steward and cross mine real life fingers for any in game luck.  There is no MR on it at all so again I am casting healing burning the mana and hope to have enough to keep the pet going till all the spawn is dead.  With today's maps, I see no real reason for the luck outfit now considering how little loot there is.  
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    I am playing bard mage and having little problems. EVs and hide. Provo and disco and hide. More EVs and hide. Rinse and repeat. Do you have any other skills stoned? And yes, I dropped med.
    I did a Cache and found out I could have a 2nd character do LPing, so I am not changing a thing
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
    why have vet on there. replace it with lp. with you casting greater heals your pet really shouldn't die...
    why have vet on there. replace it with lp. with you casting greater heals your pet really shouldn't die...
    I do sometimes use that character for other stuff besides maps, the character has some really good pets that I will use with others during events.  I did three maps yesterday progressing upward.  I also did three white SOS on my fisherman as I did not really have much of a chance on TC to really look into that.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598