Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    nice
  • Really nice Lord Bytor. I saw this post and thought it might be nice to have a koi pond thread. I hope you'll post yours there too.I really like your maze too. I was just thinking about that the other day and was wondering how it could be done. Nice idea!
  • I used pouches when I was planning out the maze. I put the hedges in after I had the design down and just axed the pouches.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    I set up the medium size as a sort of "hanging garden" in my castle:

• — omg ... you have the Enterprise-D on your roof!
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    — omg ... you have the Enterprise-D on your roof!
    Considering the Saucer Section design it seems to me more the "original" one from TOS... :D
  • — Google “Enterprise-A” And “Enterprise-D”. While the saucer sections are similar, the shield looks more like D.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
    — Google “Enterprise-A” And “Enterprise-D”. While the saucer sections are similar, the shield looks more like D.
    The Enterprise-D Saucer Section was eliptical, not round... :) ;)
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Ivenor said:
    — Google “Enterprise-A” And “Enterprise-D”. While the saucer sections are similar, the shield looks more like D.
    I also agree that it looks more like Kirk's Enterprise.
    Arron said:
    Ivenor said:
    I also agree that it looks more like Kirk's Enterprise.
    Yup!

In any case, what a bunch of lost souls geeks/nerds we all are... :D ;)

• Lord_BytorLord_Bytor Posts: 56
    Thank you everyone. I was going for Kirk's USS Enterprise look.  ;)
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Thank you everyone. I was going for Kirk's USS Enterprise look.  ;)
    Trekkie approved!

(damn, we such geeks!)
  • because my husband’s last name’s root is “Kirk”, when our youngest was born, we named him James Tiberius ...
    ~ Jennifer-Marie