*Spoiler* Pics of New Items - On Test Center *Spoiler*

Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

Special Moves: Primary = Disarm, Secondary = Paralyzing Blow

Currently on Test Center. Was retrieved from a Rusty Chest and unfortunately rolled as a Lesser Magic Item.

Was asked to post a pic of this. Will post other items as found. Or, if anyone else would like to, feel free.

-Arroth

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited May 2019

Malas artisan gold cache chest. Very Day of the Dead themed, shiny.

Got a skull longsword from metal Malas Ranger cache chest.
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    This is the new hourglass.  It is not interactive.

• VioletViolet Posts: 368
    I got the calavera last night.  I love it.  Now to figure out how I would use it in a house
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    The specials on the 'skull weapons' are broken.    you cannot toggle the specials on even with the required weapon skill & tactics.

The specials are probably going to be the same as the original weapon type, so the longsword is likely to be Armor Ignore & Concussion Blow.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020

Ancient Weapon on a Tokuno Stand.

-Arroth
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Love the deco. But I have to since I always ask for it. Keep the pics coming.

I hope the sword has AI.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Octopus Necklace

-Arroth
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev

Octopus Necklace

That’s one solid looking outfit!
    No stats are going to be on the Necklace?

Looks sweet.

edited May 2019
    Here is a screen shot of a Skull Longsword from an Artisan Cache chest.  It can be imbued.   The specials are Disarm and Paralyzing Blow.

Also got an Emerald Octopus Necklace that looks like Arroth's, other than for the name.  It cannot be imbued.

Necklace is just wearable deco so far.  I would have no use for that sword with those specials.
    Maybe PvP specials?  Also some like no DI.  Can it be reforged?

Pawain said:
    Necklace is just wearable deco so far.  I would have no use for that sword with those specials.

I'm not an expert on reforging, so it could be I'm doing something wrong.  I have my artificer at the soulforge with the exceptional skull sword that came from an artisan chest.  I can get the imbuing gump to come up for the sword.  However, if I use a runic hammer (tried shadow and valorite) and stand at the forge with the artificer and then click on the sword, it tells me "You cannot reforge that item with this tool."  Maybe I'm not doing something right when trying to do the reforging?  

I also tried enhancing it with gold ingots selected on the smithing gump but none actually in her backpack, and the message I got was, "You cannot enhance this type of item with the properties of the selected special material."  (If I try enhancing a plain old dagger with gold selected but none in the pack, I get the message about not having sufficient metal.)

I was able to powder the sword before trying to do anything with it.
    This is a screenshot of one of the skull staffs, looted from an Assassin Cache chest in Ter Mur.

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    edited May 2019
    Margrette said:
    Pawain said:

I'm not an expert on reforging, so it could be I'm doing something wrong.  I have my artificer at the soulforge with the exceptional skull sword that came from an artisan chest.  I can get the imbuing gump to come up for the sword.  However, if I use a runic hammer (tried shadow and valorite) and stand at the forge with the artificer and then click on the sword, it tells me "You cannot reforge that item with this tool."  Maybe I'm not doing something right when trying to do the reforging?  

I also tried enhancing it with gold ingots selected on the smithing gump but none actually in her backpack, and the message I got was, "You cannot enhance this type of item with the properties of the selected special material."  (If I try enhancing a plain old dagger with gold selected but none in the pack, I get the message about not having sufficient metal.)

I was able to powder the sword before trying to do anything with it.
    I have not done any reforging, but are you not suppose to be standing next to a forge and anvil to do it??? Oh never mind, It seems you just need the Soul forge and the runic tool.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    According to the publish notes the necklace should be imbuable from Artisan chests and with random properties from others. I have one, but I've not tried to imbue it.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I got an octopus necklace from an artisan chest and from a mage chest. Neither had mods or were imbuable.

Adding this pic to show the portions of the skull tile that get dyed:

Thats too bad, the weapons would need to be reforged and then imbued. Also prob have points as non exceptional.  

The necklace starts with no resists so you will not be able to imbue them to anything near a gorget.

The Necklace should be a Ring and/or Bracelet so they would be just like what we start with now, except for a cool name and graphic. We could imbue it just as we do those now.

Gnarled staff has bad specials.

I've gotten two of the necklaces so far. One is emerald and the other is amethyst.  I think they have some slight color to them, but it doesn't jump out at you.  
    According to the publish notes the necklace should be imbuable from Artisan chests and with random properties from others. I have one, but I've not tried to imbue it.
    The emerald one I have is from an artisan cache chest. I get the message "You cannot imbue this item" when I try to use imbuing on it.
  • Lord_BytorLord_Bytor Posts: 56
    8 outta the 13 New Mib Paintings :

Damn.  I need to clear some wall space!!  Love em!
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    There is always a wall that needs extra deco..... looks nice so far
  • Lord_BytorLord_Bytor Posts: 56
    4 more of the New Paintings, just 1 more to get. Ship in a Bottle and the New Anchor.

Skull Staff
    Specials are *displayed as* Disarm/Paralyzing blow.

-Arroth
    Love the Anchor and Ship in Bottle!  All the paintings are great!

Thanks for the pics!
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    All these look awesome! I wish the artists put this much thought in the tritons!
    4 more of the New Paintings, just 1 more to get. Ship in a Bottle and the New Anchor.

Lovin it. 
    8 outta the 13 New Mib Paintings :

Looking forward to getting these. My Fisher been needing some things to do. Got my interest peaked.

Skull Staff
    Specials are *displayed as* Disarm/Paralyzing blow.

Yessss!!! New Macer Weapons. There is a lot come to try to keep up with. Don't know if I can but I am sure going to try. I need more time off to enjoy these. <span>:wink:</span>
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    Love the new paintings and ship in a bottle.