Teleporters

I love the options of being able to change the teleporters looks, its so awesome!!!!
will this be a new teleporter type or will the existing ones also do this?

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,120Dev
    I love the options of being able to change the teleporters looks, its so awesome!!!!
    will this be a new teleporter type or will the existing ones also do this?

Existing teleporters that have been purchased will get the new options as well.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    they are so awesome. love it
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    @Kyronix what about vet reward ones?
  • MrNiceMrNice Posts: 29
    @Kyronix yes what about veteran reward ones? Does anyone have an answer here? Can they be changed too?
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    No they cannot be changed and according to Mesanna's response at the last M&G they won't be changed.  Vet ones = no gate scrolls.  Bought ones = gates scrolls but can now be changed.
  • JenniferMarieJenniferMarie Posts: 286
    edited March 2019
    -- If you think about it, for those upset that Vet Reward Teleporter Tiles cannot be changed like the chargeable ones, it's basic economics.

Old Question: "Why buy teleporter tiles from the UO Store with Sovereigns that cost real world money when I can get a set of Vet Reward teleporter tiles in game with pixel gold?"

Dev Solution: Make the teleporter tiles in the UO Store have the ability to change their look to better fit in with deco.

It makes sense - and it worked swimmingly! People love them!

If they make the Vet Reward tiles the same? Then they're back to the old question.

So, if you want teleporter tiles with a new look? Someone has to spend some money. Just wait until someone loads them onto a vendor and buy some. Gate Scrolls aren't difficult to craft.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    All the previously bought ones change as well.