Sad News

MissEMissE Posts: 776
Hi guys

just letting you all know that Pete Hulme, husband of Julie Hulme(late)  aka Fen-zip/Fib/Kairos passed away Friday 18th January 2019.  I am still waiting to find out more detail which I will get on Friday when I attend his funeral. 

Pete hasn't played for a while, years ago he played a lot more.  He played Mungo of Minoc among others and was instrumental in my starting to play UO back in 2003.  I know a few old timers will know of him, and of course he was around when we were doing the memorial things for his wife Julie.  I have advised some old players via facebook who I know knew him well, Davak and Reuban. 

Regards
MissE

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    sorry for your loss.

• FinkFink Posts: 48
    I have only just read this too late. Please pass on our condolences.

~ The Babe with The Power ~
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    This was a pic taken in around 2003/4 of the partial guild meeting we had.  Really crap pic of me but meh lol.  Pete = Farin and Julie = Fen centre back. This was the first of a couple of meets we had.  I worked with Pete at Murwillumbah Tafe for 5 yrs so knew him pretty well, he taught Information Technology.  His cause of death was Cancer which really bites as he was only around 67.  

His funeral was a blast though as he was always a character until the end.  Not often you have people dancing at a funeral.   

This is a pic taken of Pete after Julie passed away when we went out to lunch. 

Rest in Peace Mate.  This is the end of an era.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • FinkFink Posts: 48
    I am very grateful for this post. I am sorry for your loss.

~ The Babe with The Power ~