Question about uo store stuff

What item or items can I buy from the uo store for 1000 sovereigns that will sell for the most in game gold on the Atlantic shard?

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Perhaps, oh I don't know, you could go read the Atlantic forums or log into the game on that shard and oh, I don't know, listen to what people are buying the most of ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • will somebody please just delete this thread I'm sorry for asking any questions I'll just never log into the forum again
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I don't really know about Atlantic, but I know some people like the mounts.
    I have no clue what they sell for
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    will somebody please just delete this thread I'm sorry for asking any questions I'll just never log into the forum again

Unless I missed some replies that were deleted; WTF?  If I missed something, ignore my reply. Thanks

You expect a list of stuff or you get mad?  Ask in Gen chat.  WTS  (1000 sov Item) and see what you get offered.  Dont buy it until you get what amount you think is fair.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    will somebody please just delete this thread I'm sorry for asking any questions I'll just never log into the forum again
    Don't be so thin skinned, I was simply asking why you didnt just ask on the Atlantic forum, or in Atlantic Gen Chat. This is General Chat, you need Specific Chat.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Ok let me clear things up here I been trying to get my wife to play up for a while finelyf got her into making a character on my account she has been playing for 3 days and she had a question while I was at work I directed her to post on the forums her question if I wasn't around to answer them. My apologies she did not know where to post and I should have just had her wait till I got home to answer her question but I come home and she said she doesn't want to play any more. Now I know why. I'm not saying there was anything wrong with the response she is a little e motional having just had a baby and I thought up it might give her something to do on those sleepless nights. Just remember tho while rare sometimes people don't already know as much as seasoned vets like where to ask questions  and first impressions make or break new players. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    The problem is; there is no exact answer.  Its a fluctuating market.  The guy that wants to buy a 1000 sov item may have just logged off. 

Mounts and soulstones may be the way to go.

But you should get a buyer before you buy the item.

If the transfer tokens are not account bound then those may be a hot item.

And if Garth ran her off, Atlantic chat will surely do the same. Or a scammer ripping her off.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Ok ok  first off she is not feeling safe in the game or on the forums... this needs to be addressed.  We don't bite... well some do but its in words.   Words don't hurt you... she needs to learn to chill out and hand some back to the pains in the tush people.  You did get her to touch the game..good for you.  Now to get her into something that makes her happy.   Crafting? Taming? Reason I say taming is its a 1 person job... company is nice but gets you killed if your in a dangerous area.  
    Tell her One of the Anchient ladys of UO invites her in.   ask me in forum if she needs a question answered..  Ill do my best.  
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Definitely have her stay on Trammel.  Maybe move her off of Atlantic to a nicer shard like Pacific. Besides crafting there is gardening, healing, pet resing, fishing.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    If you are on the East Coast let her play Cats, super friendly shard.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     I always have good luck moving Forged Metal of Artifacts (10) charge when I need some extra gold.