How is this acceptable?

2»

Comments

• Cetric said:
    Meanwhile on other places on the internet.... The work people do for free.  Broadsword should take note.  Not just in the art department, but systems, mechanics, PvP, pvm, events, game mechanics, achievements, questing, you name it.

hmmm.... now that we have house building contests maybe the Dev Team would consider a costume design contest where all directional views would have to be submitted in order to qualify? These are really inspiring designs! Who did these?
  • IMO some of the hairstyles make me think the artist threw a lob of spaghetti at a mannequin head and drew what stuck 
  • IMO some of the hairstyles make me think the artist threw a lob of spaghetti at a mannequin head and drew what stuck 
    Lol is what i said it resembled :)
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    edited November 2018
    We strive to deliver character customization options based on player requests.  In that sense, we also always look for constructive feedback to improve on those requests.  That being said, some of the replies in this thread have missed the mark on meeting that threshold and I would encourage everyone to keep that in mind when making replies.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    @Kyronix

If we number from left to right then down left to right again.

I like Robes 1 and 6 for a mage.

I would be happy with any of the other robes for general use. 9, 13, 14, 15 my favs.

But we need a token that works like the halloween mask totem.  You use the totem on a robe and it takes the stats from it.  Then you can put those stats on a blank robe or epaulet.  Then introduce new Robe and Cape designs.

Also is the fur cape supposed to look different from normal cape when worn?  It does not in CC.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited November 2018
    Can someone interpret Kyronix reply for me ? Is he saying some of us aren't being nice enough in our critique? I feel like he's saying "you can catch more flies with honey". Am I wrong ? If I'm right, I look at the monthly fees I pay as honey, if I"m wrong....well....
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    We should be pleasant with our replies.  They are people too.

I should have lead my reply with:
    Welcome back Devs. Hope you had some well deserved rest.
    Khaldun was great!  Looking forward to trade runs!

Some of us are not good at spreading the honey.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Can someone interpret Kyronix reply for me ? Is he saying some of us aren't being nice enough in our critique? I feel like he's saying "you can catch more flies with honey". Am I wrong ? If I'm right, I look at the monthly fees I pay as honey, if I"m wrong....well....
    Yes, more honey, less rabble with boiling tar and feathers at the ready. 

i.e. You can be critical, snarky even, without being a complete donkeyhat  ;)

• TandaTanda Posts: 22
    This was a good time on Test Center trying out all the hair styles on all the different character types, seeing the difference between CC and EC and what different colors do to them. There was lots of laughter, some snark and a chance to decide IF any of it might end up on one of our toons. 

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I started to say something but honestly have nothing more to add to this.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.