How often are things patched on TC?

VioletViolet Posts: 369
@Kyronix

I have a question about how changes are published to TC. Are new changes only published in full releases (such as when you make a note on uo.com), or are there minor server-side changes that can be published daily? I'm wondering how often I should be copying to TC to test things, such as checking on tamed animals for example. Should I be copying over and checking their stats daily because something might have changed? Or will any tweaks to the pet revert code be published on UO.com?

Tagged:

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,121Dev
    Violet said:
    @ Kyronix

I have a question about how changes are published to TC. Are new changes only published in full releases (such as when you make a note on uo.com), or are there minor server-side changes that can be published daily? I'm wondering how often I should be copying to TC to test things, such as checking on tamed animals for example. Should I be copying over and checking their stats daily because something might have changed? Or will any tweaks to the pet revert code be published on UO.com?

Anytime there is a new update to TC1 you'll see a post on UO.com with links to the wiki where we track the change log and release new patch notes.
  • VioletViolet Posts: 369
    Thanks for the fast response.  It's truly appreciated.

*hopes her legacy 18 year old dragons get fixed so they don't continue to lose training points/revert a slot*