Is there a way to tell when a character was created?

I've been slowly seeing what characters I have where. (I'm a returning player with 12 years in-game). Although my main shard is Baja with a full contingent also on Atlantic, there's folks scattered throughout the multi-verse.

On Catskills I found a three-character set, Rock, Paper, and Scissors. All were extremely undeveloped, just standing around in the Jhelom Inn. The Felucca Jhelom Inn. I think I must have created them all at once, before Trammel existed. Is there a way to tell when a character was created?

I have two other characters on Catskills who had mid-level development. Current Resident is striving to be a full-on bard with peacemaking, discord, and provocation. Nigel is a ninja mage with no weapon skills. Does that even make sense? I do a lot of unusual builds, but half of a ninja's skills relate to weapon attacks. Nigel doesn't even have wrestling!

Nigel's Goal Template
120: Magery
100: ResistSpells, EvalInt, Meditate
100: Ninjitsu, Hiding, Stealth

If he wants to be stealthy, cool. Replace Ninjitsu with wrestling (for less damage/sec) or inscription (for more direct damage in the mage spells). Right? I only see Animal Form and maybe Shadow Jump as being in any way useful here, but still not very much.
Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,131
    I can tell my old toons when I notice they have 20s str, int and dex.

I do not think there is a way to tell when a toon was created exactly.

Geeez, we would have to go to Birthday Parties if you could. <span>:neutral:</span>
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    Pawain said:

Geeez, we would have to go to Birthday Parties if you could. <span>:neutral:</span>

And then BS could add an entire set of Birthday Party stuff to the online store. Or make a birthday party theme pack.

You may be on to something there. $$$

-Arroth
  • PenNPaperPenNPaper Posts: 97
    I say a character info sheet on youTube that showed hourss played etc. I forget the text code for it though
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    PenNPaper said:
    I say a character info sheet on youTube that showed hourss played etc. I forget the text code for it though
    I think I saw the same video.  I'm pretty sure they said the word "profile", but that does not do anything, at least in the advanced client.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,131
    Pawain said:

And then BS could add an entire set of Birthday Party stuff to the online store. Or make a birthday party theme pack.

Great  :|  I can see it now.  Everyone is invited to xXxSeCrEt AgEnToOo s 19 birthday party!  Ballons and party favors for all.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited March 2018

But the real money will be in putting on for sale in the OS a "Funeral House" theme kit, with variuos kind of burial/cremation item deeds.

*Hey, what are that new vases on the mantle of your Hearth of the Homefire? New loot decor items?*
    *No, they are the Cinerary Urns of the last seven bodies of my Char: yesterday dungeoning trip wasn't one of my best.*

Cheers
    Ivenor

PS1) - And, OC, a version for Pets too... :D
    PS2) - I call dib on a percentage of the sales... B) ;)