Caddellite NPCs missing in fel?

The patch note reads:
"Caddellite raw materials can be harvested in The Lost Lands with special Caddellite infused harvesting tools for sale by an NPC vendor outside Khaldun."

There are no NPCs outside the dungeon in fel. (On Europa)

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,123Dev
    You will need to visit the camp in Trammel.  The notes will be updated for clarify.
  • On atlantic you cant get to camp unless you are royal detective
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Quest book says to see a thief guild to train forensic eval, but forensic eval is not taught by a thief guildmaster, but a healer or judge..
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I was able to walk past the guards to get in but they would not let me out this on Origin
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,133
    Since you can attack players in the fel version without the infused items, I see no problem with this.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    It’s not really an issue, but there’s just no need to not have it in fel too. People wanna quest on their main chars normally. 

Will there be a way to turn in artifacts in fel at least? Or we must transfer them to a blue char to turn them in?

• Mervyn, I just finished taking some screenshots on Origin for you.  This was with a character who has done the gumshoe quest but she wasn't wearing the necklace for any of this.  

It looks to me as if there is a place for a "Researcher" NPC near the Khaldun entrance closest to the arena, but it doesn't seem to have been placed yet.  I looked inside both entrances just to make sure there were no NPCs hiding inside either.

That tent has been there a long long time. 

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,133
    edited September 2018
    Anybody can enter the Fel Dungeon.  The crafting (investigation) area is off limits to non detectives.

They closed the other tram entrance on Sunday. It is still an exit.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.