Isn't there a better way? Castle/Keep voting....

2»

Comments

• QuintusQuintus Posts: 16
    Where can I view the contest and vote? I cant find it anywhere?
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    we do not know about the vote but there is a thread on Stratics that has pics of all the plots so you get to weed the ones out quickly that you do not like
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    Everyone needs to go to stratics they have a sticky thread in UHall that has pictures of ever castle and keep. Makes it much easier to pick.

Thank you again stratics for your good work 

https://stratics.com/forums/uhall.35/ 
    ^^^this^^^
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,352
    while a thread with images of the outsides is undoubtedly useful, I don't think it should be the only way you decide where to cast your vote. I've seen several that I liked from the outside, but the internal layout put me off them.
  • ShellyShelly Posts: 5
    That's what the thread is for....at first glance at least half of them I wouldn't even go look at (No offense to anyone) but they just didn't please me aesthetically from the outside. I eliminated at least 100 just going through that thread. No it's not the ONLY way you should chose which design to vote on, but it does help tremendously! 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    To vote you will need to visit the stone on test center and make your selection from the list.
    while a thread with images of the outsides is undoubtedly useful, I don't think it should be the only way you decide where to cast your vote. I've seen several that I liked from the outside, but the internal layout put me off them.
    That is true but it eliminates at least 90% of them which saves a lot of time

after picking the ones you might want you can go look at those 
    Nobody said it was the only way @Petra_Fyde but it is an outstanding way for you to weed out the designs you do not want.
  • SerafiSerafi Posts: 8
    Thanks to all those that posted pics of the entries from outside. It made it easier to pick those I wanted to see. 

I am looking forward to the next round, as I imagine many will get some insight as to what works and not. I looked at many that were fabulous on the outside, but that would drive me crazy on a daily basis.  Thanks to all designers as well.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    So when will we get the results? I'm a bit excited and a bit worried, I really hope we get something that will be practical and not some airy fairy tiny room or huge open space design. I like reasonable rooms and I don't like making my own walls and floors. I guess the proof of that pudding will be how many castles and keeps actually change to the new designs...
  • QuintusQuintus Posts: 16
    Totally agree. And to be perfectly honest, most of these designs are nothing special :(
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    People seemed to be making a lot of fancy designs, many of which could not be called a castle, not even loosely,  once you went inside you realised it was an after-thought and it was completely impractical. I suppose having something that's only pretty on the outside is fine if you have multiple accounts and homes, but it's no use to most people.
    I guarantee you if people thought that blank lots could be customized they would win 
  • Skett said:
    I guarantee you if people thought that blank lots could be customized they would win 
    We could get around the rules by having a blank plot with a wall around it! :D I'll take it from there!
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies