Last Week Feedbacks

A coupe of things that I noticed that could be better:

1. Vendors should have the proper title like "The Banker", "The Provisioner", etc... having every npc called "The Guildmaster" is just confusing.

2. Since the orc champion spawn is mandatory to finish the quest line, it should scale in difficulty with the number of people doing it. For example now there are few people playing being 7 days and all and often is impossible to do it. If it scales at least one could do it solo and finish the questline... Or alternatively make it optional like every other boss so people can move on by getting secondary skills, buy houses, etc...

3. Being forced to have wrestling on a mage when 90% of the people are just going to remove it, it's quite a waste of time. Let wrestling be optional like inscription for the narrative, after all there is no use for it in the quest and the little passive defense chance it provides doesn't help until you actually have some gear.

Comments

• Great feedback! Really dislike the guildmaster thing.
  • I do have to say that I miss the NPC movement from production shards.
  • KalseyKalsey Posts: 40
    I am hoping there will be a NEW guild on NL.  However I have no idea what the stipulations for guild housing is or will be.  Maybe the shard could have one guild house (one larger house) for the sole purpose of assisting new players AND those that are just stuck.  

On prodo when a player cannot complete a quest they are able to cancel and move on.  NL has so much potential, and many appear to enjoy it.  I do.  If there was a way to assist with issues, such as:  

Not enough players to finish a boss.
    Quest line stopped, unable to move on.
    Skills not raising.
    Unable to find a location.
    ETC

Then again, all this may not be an issue after a few weeks.  Many of the players that did finish were able to provide marked runes, better armor, spell books, etc.  I imagine guide books will be on vendors also.

Once I get established, my plan is to have a mage offer services to a crafter.  Help the crafter get supplies.  That would fit into the idea of a NEW guild, offer services and guide books.

• GarretGarret Posts: 160
    edited October 3

As always, hello my dear developers! and I hope that you will have the opportunity to read my feedback.
      Very grateful for all the latest news, the client, the release date of NL, very excited and happy, no matter how the client is implemented, it is heavily restricted or open source, this will give ordinary players the necessary QoL. Don’t listen to the haters, if someone decides to use bots and cheats, this is not the client’s problem, but first of all - the player’s mindset, I just wish you patience and strength to find a way to deal with them, but now we will at least have a chance to resist them and will take those players who just need some QoL out of the dark zone, thank you!

Congiarium:

In the last week of the test, my friends and I decided to check how many points it would take to improve Congiarium, 25% of progress was equal to ~2400-2500 banking points, which should lead to 10,000 points per phase? this is about 1500 small colored BoDs based on this amount, and i have couple of questions:
    1.) After a phase has passed, will the next phase be available immediately? if not, then for what period of time? 
    2.) Will the next phase require more points? if yes why?
    3.) Will there be rewards other than the title for completing the Congiarium phases?

Ideas/feedback/QoLs:
       In trying to understand the numbers for the congiarium and taking a closer look at the BoD system, a few ideas emerged on how this could be improved.

1.) We need logic for the weight of the items produced, for example shelf weighs 1 stone but uses 27 wood for production, a chair weighs 15 stone and uses 10-15 wood, if you have done only one BoD in your life to fill chairs you might not have noticed, but when you need to do hundreds of BoDs for a congiarium, chairs falling out due to overweight are really annoying, but in general I think that we need to reconsider the approach to the weight of items, for example using the logic
    x * 0.1 = item weigt (wher x is resources weight.).

2.) Producing carpentry BoDs is much faster and more convenient and more profitable for the congiarium than other BoDs, let's add a moving anvil for blacksmiths.
      Suggestion: blue beetle, create part of the lore that its shell is so strong that it can be used as an anvil. The first (and only 1 time) beetle can be obtained from the quest: collect 100 gold, take poison from the alchemist, poison the gold bars and feed them to Ant Lion, after which he will die and give lure for instantly taming the blue beetle.

3.) Bribery of NPCs, a good system, makes it possible to remove gold from the game, reduces the pointlessness of endlessly re-crafting simple BoDs, but there is a CD problem, in fact, whoever bribed first leaves everyone behind without the ability to use the game mechanics...
      Let's put it another way: bribery will only be available one NPC in the world has a random number from 1 to 10, after using these charges he will say the phrase “I’m being watched, I can’t do this anymore, but I heard that “X crafter” from “Y city” can help you in these shady deals” after that, in this city this NPC makes it possible to use bribery and so on without a cooldown, just redirecting us from city to city.

4.) Reward for the congiarium, if I'm not mistaken, the idea was to reward congiuses for donating BoDs, I didn't see this, but we really don't need congiuses, it's better to give 500 gold per donated BoD to the congiarium, this way crafters will have more motivation or the opportunity to use bribery for further donations.
      A person who collects a lot of BoDs and donates them to the congiarium loses the opportunity to get any profit from simply completing them and receiving rewards for points and wastes a lot of time while receiving nothing in return.

5.) The global reward for the congiarium will only be the title? maybe lets give more meaning, maybe only people with a title will be able to use the Enchant system or will the enchantment be free for them?   Give titles for a lower donation threshold and leave the ability only to people with the title to cast enchantments? I know it is a bit to much and create situation when no available echnaters online but mby this is the way to create interest of beeing congiarium donator?

6.) Double the number of regular boards (not colored ones) for the resource container. And if the container is overfilled with some kind of colored material and you already have the maximum amount of it, instead the quality of the resource is reduced to the level for which you have available space.

7.) Well, just a fantasy about something that already exists. Containers for the hunting challenge can become a usable item as a token and increase the maximum weight of the resource pack of the corresponding material by 100, for example.

8.) Another thought and fantasy is to reduce, significantly reduce the cost of maps for extracting resources, it would be interesting content to extract these maps for 50-100-200 turn in points and receive in return a good portion of colored resources, no one in life would buy a map for the sake of 500 Frostwood boards for 1200 points. 

P.S. Could you please clarify the exact release time, I understand that you indicated noon, but for me and where I live this is a very vague wording that can mean +- 2 hours.

@Kyronix @Mesanna @Bleak @Parallax
  • AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 281
    Garret said:

P.S. Could you please clarify the exact release time, I understand that you indicated noon, but for me and where I live this is a very vague wording that can mean +- 2 hours.

They did. 12 pm EST.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,969
    No crafter I know that does Christmas is going to have time to be on NL between now and Christmas 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,679
    McDougle said:
    No crafter I know that does Christmas is going to have time to be on NL between now and Christmas 
    That's 1 player per shard on a few shards  :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,969
    The cranky crafters of Baja disagree..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...