how to change character order

when I log in, I want to change the character order of my characters and move one to the top, how do I do that?

Comments

• KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 201
    edited September 30
    I don't believe u can on CC with the tool we got.. seems to be client side & in the order u created them originally.

We can copy macro data from a character to another but their order I never figure out a way to do it, legitly.

PS: no idea for the EC.
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
  • KroDuK said:
    I don't believe u can on CC with the tool we got.. seems to be client side & in the order u created them originally.

We can copy macro data from a character to another but their order I never figure out a way to do it, legitly.

PS: no idea for the EC.
    Same For EC AFAIK
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• when I log in, I want to change the character order of my characters and move one to the top, how do I do that?

Transfer them both off and then transfer the one you want at the top back first.
    edited September 30
    Transfer them both off and then transfer the one you want at the top back first.
    Have u tested that? I would have guess they took their original spot..
    example I've got 7 characters, i delete the 5th and make a new one.. this new character gonna be in the 5th slot. I'd thought a re-transfer would do just the same.

Edit: nvm I mean it make sense.. it could avoid conflict; to put the transfered one on the last spot.
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
  • AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 281
    The character list doesn't move up or down when you transfer or delete a character. So creating a new character or transferring one over will just take the first available spot
    edited October 1
    The character list doesn't move up or down when you transfer or delete a character. So creating a new character or transferring one over will just take the first available spot
    Exactly what I experienced (by deleting a character and redoing one).. in your example you only have 2 characters.. u have the top A and the second B.. you'd need to move A then B away and move back B first? Cuz moving A alone, he would just retake his spot?

Make sense.. but yeah let's hope he own a 14 yrs account with VERY limited # of characters  :|  

Personally, originally, I was thinking the A and B would re-take their original spot no matter what or the last slot to avoid conflict if u create new characters in between.. for the client to memorise a flag such like, this is..