It's the 24th...where is NL server for the stress test?

So the patch notes said the NL server would open today for 1 week.  They didn't mention if it was open beta or closed.  I assumed open since the purpose is a stress test.  So what time can we expect it?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 3,152Moderator
    when they announce it on uo.com?
  • Mariah said:
    when they announce it on uo.com?
    What’s next for Ultima Online – Ultima Online (uo.com)

"The New Legacy Beta server will once again open on September 24th, 2024 for 1 week as a final stress test before launch. This stress test will start with a clean wipe – this is your opportunity to help us identify any remaining major issues before we launch.  Again – we thank everyone for their participation!"
  • Best info I have is that it will be later in the day and they will announce on UO.com
  • KalseyKalsey Posts: 40
    It would be helpful for them to let us know a time frame.  Morning, afternoon, evening, at next shard maintenance.  

The past few weeks beta was opened at 9 AM central.  Today it is a little annoying to keep running here to check for updates and loading UO to see if there is a patch.

Speak to us DEVs.  
  • KalseyKalsey Posts: 40
    News!!!

Today New Legacy will open for it’s final beta period before final wipe and launch.  Players will have one week to give the shard a final test run before launch.  We want to thank all the beta testers who have taken the time to provide feedback as we bring the best version of New Legacy forward!

Thank you for the communication

• SafariSafari Posts: 22
    Is there a url to download the NL 1-week beta?  I haven't done the other beta versions yet.so I am clueless on how to login.  help?
    Safari / Chianti of Catskills

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,679
    Safari said:
    Is there a url to download the NL 1-week beta?  I haven't done the other beta versions yet.so I am clueless on how to login.  help?
    Choose NL from the shard choice screen.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SafariSafari Posts: 22
    Thx!!
    Safari / Chianti of Catskills