UOAssist : anyone else having Dress button not working ?

Is anyone else having issues with UOAssist ?

The "Dress" --> "Save what is currently being worn" button is not working for me... it does not save any item being worn.

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 990
    CC dress macro is much faster and more reliable than UOA dress. (UOA Dress still equips one item at a time)
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,416
    The main thing you need to remember with using the CC Dress/Arm feature is you need to redo them every time you log in, they are NOT saved.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 217
    Lord Frodo if you keep your record dress macro key they will be saved.
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 201
    edited August 20
    Chrille said:
    It depend on the macro your using, exemple the key on the left 1.. in french it's #.. it won't save your macro.. the problem ain't the recorded sequence but the key he saved his macro on.. some key need to be redone everytime you logging in.
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
    Chrille said:
    Every time I log out a char when using the CC Dress/arm macros they never save and I have to redo them every time I log in a char, all other macros save fine.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,052
    Chrille said:
    Every time I log out a char when using the CC Dress/arm macros they never save and I have to redo them every time I log in a char, all other macros save fine.
    Out of curiousity do you click "exit" or "Log out" I know that any changes I make don't save if i exit or the game crashes.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Chrille said:
    Out of curiousity do you click "exit" or "Log out" I know that any changes I make don't save if i exit or the game crashes.
    LOL  We are talking CC not EC.  CC LOG OUT right next to paperdoll
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,052
    Chrille said:
    LOL  We are talking CC not EC.  CC LOG OUT right next to paperdoll
    *Cleans his glasses* I read that three times as EC lol. Damn I’m getting blind. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

:D