can we get this feature added to options?

not sure how to word this but there been many times now when i accidentally clicked one of my floor tiles or walls and unlocked it and didnt realize it and it decayed, can we get something in the options where we can toggle the ability to do that?

Comments

• MumblesMumbles Posts: 18
    Great idea! I had to take down my custom extra floor after I clicked on one too many tiles and couldn't figure out how to fix it myself. 
  • Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 260
    Watching paying customers beg for features freeshards already have, knowing they'll never get them, is a uniquely frustrating experience.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,169Dev
    Are you referring to carpets, walls etc and the like?
  • Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 260
    edited August 16
    How about a little popup that just appears whenever you exit your house with unlocked items laying around?

Edit: Oh yeah and while we're begging for things that already exist elsewhere, how about different colors for loot items of different intensity? Either in the text or the items themselves. Literally every single other loot-based game in history has this, but somehow UO has gone twenty years without.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,657
    Kyronix said:
    I think they mean crafted pavers and walls.  But carpets also.  I lose the ones near doors and containers because I don't notice and I use lots of colors.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MumblesMumbles Posts: 18
    Pawain said:
    Kyronix said:
    I think they mean crafted pavers and walls.  But carpets also.  I lose the ones near doors and containers because I don't notice and I use lots of colors.

That is exactly what I mean.  I wish there was a way to save the changes made with stonework.  Ideally for those tiles to no longer highlight individually after being saved. 
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 216
    Kyronix said:
    can we please have a post or an idea where people dont go attacking or post negative comments?
    But yes i was referring to stuff like the stone pavers, stone walls and carpets basically anything you would double click to lock down. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,657
    edited August 17
    Whitewolf said:
    Kyronix said:
    can we please have a post or an idea where people dont go attacking or post negative comments?

I would love a forum like that.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,940
    Pawain said:
    Whitewolf said:
    Kyronix said:

I would love a forum like that.
    Quit attacking everyone then
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,416
     :D