"In Shock and Mourning: Remembering Our Beloved Joxer the Mighty"

It is with deep sorrow that we inform you of the passing of our beloved member, Joxer the Mighty. As many of you know, Joxer was an integral part of our IDOC and Housing community, leaving a lasting impact on all of us through Joxer passion, dedication, and countless contributions, particularly his war remarkable work on the IDOCS and even Tenacious and never backing down from challenges or adversaries.

Joxer wasn't just a player; He was a friend, a mentor, I personally learned so much with him. His presence will be deeply missed, but I will make sure that Joxer legacy will continue to inspire us all.

In honor of Joxer memory, we will be building a memorial within the game to celebrate his life and contributions.

Rest in peace my friend. You will never be forgotten.

Comments

• KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    rip  :'( 
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 379
    My condolences on the loss of your friend.
  • I share in my condolences. There was not a nicer and caring friend that you could have. His enthusiasm for this game was legendary. He was a superb player. He will be missed by anyone lucky enough to call him a friend. Life is too short, but he left a positive mark on it. He lives on in our memories and we will see him again one day. 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,416
     :'( 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,146Moderator
    Some posts have been removed.
    While not everyone will remember the character as well as Atlantic Realtor, please do not malign him when he is not able to defend himself. Do not speak ill of the dead.
    Thank you.
  • MumblesMumbles Posts: 18
    Can I have his stuff 
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 221
    edited August 15
     Joxxer the Mighty was not only one of the pillars of the community, but a stand up guy who often looked out for others instead of always attempting to make a buck. There were several times he helped save a property in the UWF township and informed a member of the guild to come save the house going through the stages of IDOC instead of letting it fall and likely being the one who would have placed it - including highly sought after Atlantic castles and keeps. I dealt with him on both a personal and professional level and can attest to his positive nature and sense of community. Always the one to tell a joke and poke fun at himself, I spoke with him only a few weeks ago and you never would have guessed something was wrong had you not been aware of his declining health. He had a large personality and will be sorely missed amongst those who considered him a friend.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,424
    Out of respect, I did not post.
    Condolences to those who miss him as a person.
  • Joxer was a true friend. I will miss him more than this community with ever know. Watching him suffer the past year was incredibly hard. Im happy he is finally at peace.  Just know in the end he still tried to log in, He still tried to out wit players, he still played a role, and he wanted nothing more than to have a never ending journey in UO.  

While UO may last forever, we will not. 

R.I.P. Joxer the Mighty - May your enemies still fear you from the grave. 

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 988
    I didn't know him, but regardless, I'm Sorry to hear that, condolences.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659