Mannequins after tonight's patch

Just heard from Japanese players that they are having trouble with mannequins dropping items on the ground when you switch suits. Apparently this is only effecting them at this point because their servers have reset with the new updates. I have not confirmed this myself.  

Comments

• RonFellowsRonFellows Posts: 122
    Update translated:

All hawkwind robes are unequippable; characters with it equipped have it removed and put in the backpack
    Potions and armor refinements in the bank and on vendors are dropping to the floor at your feet upon logging in
    ALL items on mannequins are dropping to the floor and disappearing

It is possible that these bugs will only affect the Asian shards for now, but it is still advisable to take caution on all shards at this time

• same issue occerd in ATL
  • usernameusername Posts: 780
    edited July 23
    All my mannequin's items seem to be there just fine? Don't think I had any Hawkwind robes on them however, nor did I try to swap suits. I see all the gear there, I'm not going to touch them... my gear will probably disappear.

Can confirm vanilla Hawkwind robes are unwearable.

But don't worry, they can fix 3rd party cheats  :D  oh my lord.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • HerculesHercules Posts: 1
    On Great Lakes I found one of my old black hued jack o lanterns on the floor of my tower this morning unsecured. It didn't come from my logged in characters bank box but definitely was something I owned so not sure if it was from another characters bank box or elsewhere.

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,408
     :o 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    Since I was out of town for a long time I logged in the first time for almost 2 weeks.

My Hawkwind Tabard was on me, I do not see any blank spots on my floor.  So, I can not tell if something is missing.  But my deco style is, clutter it up,  there is a possibility that something could be missing and I not see it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.