Crafting... what was I doing again?

First, hope you get used to me, I will be asking a lot of questions. I need someone on the discord to educate me on ten years of game advancement.

So I have two crafters:

First:
Blacksmithy 120
Mining 100
Arms Lore 100
Carpentry 100
Lumberjacking 96.5 (100)
Tailoring 109.9 (120)
Magery 80 (nowhere to dump the points)

This character is basically done except for the fact that he is human. Thinking of going elven for the colored resources bonus if it's substantial.

Second:

Very much in development.

Alchemy 100
Inscription 81.1 (100)
Magery 100
Meditation 100
Item Identification 73.8 (100)
Tinkering 90 (100)
Eval Intelligence 91.4 (100)

So, why do I have Item ID and Eval Intelligence on a crafter? Made this ten years ago and I have no idea what I was doing. I know that I need an Alchemist and a Scribe. I have an Archer that will need arrows too. Does having 100 Magery help Inscription?

What was I doing?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    No idea why you have item id and eval, but magery with inscription allows you to write spell books with properties.

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    Really imbuing the only skill you need 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,372
    edited July 20
    With eval intelligence and magery on your crafter, you can kill run of the mill monsters that interfere with you in the field. Maybe consider switching it with carpentry or another skill on your resource gatherer.  You could then take out easily most stuff you would run into mining or chopping down trees.

Think on your resource gatherer 80 magery plus 91 eval would do the job if you need the other skill points elsewhere.
  • PriamPriam Posts: 44
    Grimbeard said:
    Really imbuing the only skill you need 

Why is that?