Least crowded server to place/buy a castle?

Around 3-4 months ago some people were saying that there are some shards with such a low population, you can place a castle without any problem is those shards.

I am planning to place/buy a castle in a very low population shard. Are there any shards where I can still place or buy a castle for less than 200 mil or so? Any ideas about such a shard?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,224
    They should make a population indicator on the shard selection screen.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 305
    Pawain said:

If you are being sarcastic, right now they all say "low' other than Atlantic and one of the servers in Europe.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,229
    edited May 24
    I just dropped one on Origin last week to the left of Tram Wrong. 3 spots up towards Ice. 

Tokuno loop has prime 18x18 spots so I chose that.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,334
    Just create a character on shards  you like and look around.  Would think a spot would not be to hard to find.  Could be wrong about that.  I would do a gargoyle because they can fly.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,101
    Gonna be in fel probably the swamps but there are spots probably no castle on cats, L.S other larger small shards 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,224
    edited May 24
    shootgun said:
    Pawain said:

If you are being sarcastic, right now they all say "low' other than Atlantic and one of the servers in Europe.
    Check in primetime.  The indicator is accurate for logged in numbers.  Atlantic has that much more population 24 whatever hours a day.  So the others are insignificant.
     I'd say 4 shards with no Tram castle spots. You have 30 + shards to log in and see.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.