Ship Tracking

I know this isn’t a huge deal though it would be a quality of life change, but can we get a way to ignore player boats in trammel when using ship tracking?

Doing it in Fel I get but doesn’t serve much function in trammel and only distorts tracking NPC ships and beacons.

@Kyronix @Mesanna

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,224
    Please  o:)
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,101
    Gee we've never asked for this..
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 310
    Grimbeard said:
    No idea, but it would be nice.
    Oreogl said:
    Grimbeard said:
    I'm sorry trying to not be as sarcastic all the time but the developers deafness is frustrating 
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 305
    This would be a huge QoL. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we get this soon :)
    Grimbeard said:
    Oreogl said:
    Grimbeard said:
    I'm sorry trying to not be as sarcastic all the time but the developers deafness is frustrating 
    No offense taken, I’m just hoping we can at least get a yes, no, or go pound sand from one of them.   :D
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 626
    why not make it similar to the tracking skill where you get to chose to track for npc or player ships?
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 665
    I now see the down side of the this. :D
    why not make it similar to the tracking skill where you get to chose to track for npc or player ships?
    I'd be okay with this pirate templates are very roomy with choices I could run
    120 fishing 
    120 magery 
    120 evaluate intelligence 
    120 meditation 
    120 resistance 
    100 tracking 
    Right now I have weaving but could easily live without it 
    Nearly anything would be an improvement.

Without looking I can tell you Vera is the pilot for a player ship named “Deez Nuts” which is directly east of Jhelom.  The amount of times I’ve sailed by that ship is ludicrous.  

I even mark player ships if I can on UOC, but still wouldn’t be as helpful is a filter for player/NPC ships.

Is it available in pincos? 
    Grimbeard said:
    Ah dude I have no idea, I’m a CC guy but if it were I’d be using EC for beacons and ships.
    Oreogl said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Ah dude I have no idea, I’m a CC guy but if it were I’d be using EC for beacons and ships.
    For sure EC far superior for pirating it's the reason I finally changed 
    Grimbeard said:
    Oreogl said:
    Grimbeard said:
    For sure EC far superior for pirating it's the reason I finally changed 
    I do have it downloaded so I may have to try.  Any tips/tricks is appreciated.  Just explain it to me like I’m 5.   :D