why does it have to be a orc helm?

why not a multi chose, give us the opinion to pick what we wanted.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,043
    Has anyone tried transmoging? 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,133
    It's plate so you would have to use something that matches that for transmog.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    It's plate so you would have to use something that matches that for transmog.
    Turns to spined after being enhanced and I think it's bone as you need leather to enhanced 
    edited April 23
    If so , that would make it 5 3lmc.  So that's nice.  If it had a useful dex stat.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 917
    edited April 23
    an Orc Helmet would be bone armor, +3 lmc if 'mage armor' is removed.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    edited April 23
    CovenantX said:
    Yes I used wrong number.  Least you get 2 more LMC compared to metal.  Should have said it that way.

So, you could turn it to a Bone Helm.  I think that's the only option?

Dragon Helm?  
    Pawain said:
    CovenantX said:
    Yes I used wrong number.  Least you get 2 more LMC compared to metal.  Should have said it that way.

So, you could turn it to a Bone Helm.  I think that's the only option?

Dragon Helm?  

yea, bone helm only  -If mage armor is removed.

Dragon helm considered plate (+1 lmc)

I believe you can transmog it into any headslot item (that allows transmog) if you keep mage-armor on it.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    I turned a Bone helm into a Dragon Helm and it still gives me 3 LMC extra.  

Maybe it just has to be the same basic type of material and it takes the original items LMC properties.
    Sweet,  As it should have been.
  • RinerRiner Posts: 370
    Pawain said:
    Sweet,  As it should have been.

That would have been a more fitting design!
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,741
    oh yes!!!  That would have better for the current event.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,741
    edited April 23
    Grimbeard said:

ok can you explain the steps you used to get to that hat?  I see Spine I assume the spine leather sewing kit was first to get it there then the transmoging to the Tri Cap.  Did you use a store brought one from the tailor shop or one of the turn in?

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Drakelord said:
    Grimbeard said:

ok can you explain the steps you used to get to that hat?  I see Spine I assume the spine leather sewing kit was first to get it there then the transmoging to the Tri Cap.  Did you use a store brought one from the tailor shop or one of the turn in?

First enhance then transmog yes two store bought items
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,996Moderator
    enhance with spined leather using a forged metal of artifacts then transmog onto a plain, crafted or bought, tricorn hat.
    Pawain said:
    I turned a Bone helm into a Dragon Helm and it still gives me 3 LMC extra.  

Maybe it just has to be the same basic type of material and it takes the original items LMC properties.

yea, it does keep the base material as far as the inherent lmc bonus,   I have a blackthorn mace & shield (plate helm) transmogged to a bone helm and still only gives +1 lmc.
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 811

If you plan on transmogging the orc helm, make sure you strip the mage armor off (at a mage guildmaster) before you transmog, if you intend to get the LMC3 bonus.

It's too bad the head transmog limits this mage armor strip logic this way, else we'd have cool necro centric variations of the scholar's halo.