go to pet for event

finally my Ram is useful ! will teleport over and sometimes it cast evil omen for 8125 dmg  to beacon !

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,415
    thats cool ! :)
  • VenomVenom Posts: 24
    How selective were you in taming that Ram? They seem ideal to tank.
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 191
    thats cool, dam not like my stables were full already, now i need a ram, ya im a pack rats of sorts when it comes to pets.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,043
    Venom said:
    How selective were you in taming that Ram? They seem ideal to tank.
    Not selective at all 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,133
    edited April 21
    Necromage on a Ram.  :D  Why not, they are disposable pets.

They lose Battle Defense.  Which doesn't matter for ship combat.

Evil Omen works on next hit from anything.  Great if you are solo but not when you have 2 archers always shooting at the beacon it wont increase the cannon.

Next time don't waste the 120 on Magery, Pets do not fizzle so they do not need more than 110 Magery.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    You put MM on a Ram?   :D  Why not, they are disposable pets.

Evil Omen works on next hit from anything.  Great if you are solo but not when you have 2 archers always shooting at the beacon it wont increase the cannon.
    Necro mage not magery mastery 
  • I have a 120 Chiv+AI Ossein Ram that hits ridiculously hard with Berserk active. Life Leech is the only healing ability that is not severely nerfed by Berserk status, and Ossein Rams innately have Life Leech.

For the Void Pool however, i use a FWW+PB Najasaurus. So long as i'm alive to keep him under Consume Damage, the Pirates can't kill him or even scratch him, and can tank an entire army of them while AoEing them with FWW+PB.
    A lumbering beast flying thru the air.   They have cool fight animation. 
    I approve @Grimbeard ; :*

If we could send in flying tigers, that would be cool.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,959
    Grimbeard said:
    finally my Ram is useful ! will teleport over and sometimes it cast evil omen for 8125 dmg  to beacon !
    @Grimbeard ;

Out of curiosity, why did you choose to scroll other skills to 120 on your Ram, and Necromancy and Spirit Speak only to 110 ?

For example, if the training points were limited, you could have limited Magery and Eval Into to 110 and then raise Necromancy and Spirit Speak to 120. What thinking helped you make your decision to upgrade the scrolls the way you did ?

Thank you !
    popps said:
    Grimbeard said:
    @ Grimbeard 

Out of curiosity, why did you choose to scroll other skills to 120 on your Ram, and Necromancy and Spirit Speak only to 110 ?

For example, if the training points were limited, you could have limited Magery and Eval Into to 110 and then raise Necromancy and Spirit Speak to 120. What thinking helped you make your decision to upgrade the scrolls the way you did ?

Thank you !
    Those were the scrolls I had 
    I have tested my pets while doing this event. Using 3 pets at once plus other players hitting the dread pirate.  All of them get hat credit.

Pets with Magery
    Pets with Magery Mastery
    Skree with Mag and Myst.
    Beetle with AI/RC
    Pets with any other magic
    Built pets with just melee skills

So if this event brings in more pet types, that's great!  You can pirate year round.

Grimbeard said:
    popps said:

Those were the scrolls I had 
     <3