New Greenhouse

Is it working as intended for everyone ? I wish they would have allowed the round space to be used like they did with the artisan reward box. I mean everything fits as a square, lots of wasted space. I also found out so far that it will not hold Juniper Bush, Hops, Bonsai Tree, Spider Tree, Cattails or Bulrushes. Has anyone found what other Plants this will not hold ?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,134
    Ya I don't like the big round containers.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,178
    I don't either. It makes organizing a bit difficult.

• AndrastaAndrasta Posts: 19
    I wish it was like a jewelry box with squares. Same with the wine rack and the pie shelves. I was really excited to have something to display my food and liquor bottles in so I was pretty disappointed once I realized what they were.
  • VioletViolet Posts: 372
    Is it working as intended for everyone ? I wish they would have allowed the round space to be used like they did with the artisan reward box. I mean everything fits as a square, lots of wasted space. I also found out so far that it will not hold Juniper Bush, Hops, Bonsai Tree, Spider Tree, Cattails or Bulrushes. Has anyone found what other Plants this will not hold ?
    You would need to supply some additional information, because as you can see from my screenshot all but the cattails went into mine (I tested a lot of plant types on TC1)

I would suggest using the EC client: Actions > Other > Get Type ID and then posting the ones that are not going into the greenhouse currently.