Atlantic go splat

usernameusername Posts: 710
edited April 18 in General Discussions
On wave ~100 and then...

This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• HippoHippo Posts: 280
    Aye, and all them hats in pack :(

• HippoHippo Posts: 280
    Now I don't know whether to try another shard or keep trying ATL and rescue my char stuck inside Void Pool

• NikonUSNikonUS Posts: 8
    @Bleak ; 911 Atlantic!!!
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    Hippo said:
    Now I don't know whether to try another shard or keep trying ATL and rescue my char stuck inside Void Pool

Yeah, no idea. I woke up early for this too  :'(

Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,174
    edited April 18
    What time did the server go down? It's back up now.

Also - roughly how many people (accounts) were there? I had a feeling ATL might break the game with the number of people hitting void pool; impossible to test that on TC1 though given how little people are on TC1 testing compared to who is doing Void Pool on ATL.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited April 18
    Weren't too many people there, decent crowd though. Reverted a solid 45 minutes though :(

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,314
    Do you play CC?  Connection lost announcement looks a lot cooler than EC’s.  Sort of feel better that that message isn’t unique to me, but sorry you lost connection inside.
    Wish so much I could say something positive about this game.  Dug up a hoard chest but lag so bad had to just cast ev’s from a distance while game kept stopping.  Got 3 hats from chest but lucky to survive with constant stopping.  Recalled to bank to drop off gold, in never never land for minutes, and then landed at bank and you guessed it:  CONNECTION LOST!
    Recalled back to chest still lag stopping.  EV and number stats all came to a complete stop in mid air.  Only could see top of ev.  Recall back home maybe only took 30 seconds this time.  Really UO you have to better quality control than you are doing.  Every time something new gets added everything else breaks down.  No vendor search last night and now constant starting and stopping.

• firecfirec Posts: 16
    There it goes again...