Publish 117 Feedback

12346»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,121
    edited April 16
    Void Pool:
    @Kyronix ; Will this new change differentiate from a player hanging back in the void area and doing heals and resses? 

These players should be given drops also.  To get to high levels you need support players. And they have to watch us all die before they can fall on their sword.

Thanks

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 907
    do the pirates in the void pool have AoE attacks and/or a method to reveal hidden players?  cause if not, you really can take the void-pool to whatever the level cap is, or however high you can before you're bored just by having hidden players stand-blocking the path for mobs to reach the pool.  then it becomes and 'endless' (serverdown will end it otc) pool run.

I believe it's only 'easy' to do it with the elemental group of mobs so far irrc.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,177
    That's a great question... I'm done testing on TC1 since it seems like at this point the publish is what it is regardless of what I test but I will definitely see if this is the case when it goes live.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,956
    Pawain said:
    Void Pool:
    @ Kyronix  Will this new change differentiate from a player hanging back in the void area and doing heals and resses? 

These players should be given drops also.  To get to high levels you need support players. And they have to watch us all die before they can fall on their sword.

Thanks

I sure hope that hanging back in the Void Area doing heals and resses or Bards sustaining with Masteries can get their Pirate Hats as they do contribute to the fight and they should get their drops just like fighters.

Also, that I can remember, it has been the Policy in UO for past Events, also for EM Events, that healers and Bards can get their drops, why would this Event be treated differently ?

@Kyronix , please, can you clarify this ? Thank you !!

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,123Dev
    Active participation is required in the Void Pool to be eligible for a hat drop.  Fighting, healing, and taking damage all count.  
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,121
    Kyronix said:
    Active participation is required in the Void Pool to be eligible for a hat drop.  Fighting, healing, and taking damage all count.  
    Perfect. Thanks.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited April 18
    Tried out the void pool last night on Baja. The Pirates spawned and just sat there. They would only move when agro'd on a player and once again stop when de-agro'd. Now I haven't done the void pool in a while but last time I swore after they spawned they started to move and uo-cah affirms this (see pic).

Something wrong with the pirates (lack of) movement or am I crazy?
    Or did we somehow bug out the pool?

This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 280
    Kyronix said:
    Nice! Thank you :) It would be nice to just sit back a bit and Heal & rez.
    username said:
    Tried out the void pool last night on Baja. The Pirates spawned and just sat there. They would only move when agro'd on a player and once again stop when de-agro'd. Now I haven't done the void pool in a while but last time I swore after they spawned they started to move and uo-cah affirms this (see pic).

Something wrong with the pirates (lack of) movement or am I crazy?
    Or did we somehow bug out the pool?

I can confirm from testing on TC1 that the void pool pirates did indeed move toward the void pool and would destroy it
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 907
    When is the ban hammer going to drop on multi-boxers or has multi-boxing become legal? cause it sure as hell looks like it's tolerated.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,040
    CovenantX said:
    When is the ban hammer going to drop on multi-boxers or has multi-boxing become legal? cause it sure as hell looks like it's tolerated.

Those are all honest players get gud like them
  • PoisonPoison Posts: 7
    I can't move in the void dungeon on atlantic.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,994Moderator
    Poison said:
    This seems to have been addressed

Mariah said:
    Poison said:
    This seems to have been addressed

It was... but looks like it broke again. Last couple rounds in Cove have been very laggy toward the end.