What are the coolest currently affordable house items?

Lost my keep years ago.. now have a log cabin at least... Not sure what even to look for on Vendor Search.
A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,314
    edited April 11
    Skull tiled floor is neat an usually not very expensive.  Stone oven might be neat in a cabin.  Have never priced those though. Chairs, thrones, cabinets and tables usually not that much.  Not sure how much room you have, but a harpsichord is a nice touch.  You can kill toxic sliths in Tel Mur to get the scrolls.
  • KazKaz Posts: 128
    Personally i like the home of the hearth fireplace.  
    Put a nice bearskin rug (or one of the tartan carpet sets from last years tokens), some chairs and you have a really nice sitting area.  Bonus points if you get your favourite trophy taxidermy head and mount it to the hearth.  
  • InLorInLor Posts: 412
    Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,174
    Kaz said:
    Personally i like the home of the hearth fireplace.  
    Put a nice bearskin rug (or one of the tartan carpet sets from last years tokens), some chairs and you have a really nice sitting area.  Bonus points if you get your favourite trophy taxidermy head and mount it to the hearth.  
    Heritage tokens are pretty cheap (I think) and offer a wide range of decor items (they also offer royal leggs of embers / trinsic rose / fountain of life / etc); one of which is the hearth.The decor I use from them are the trees (Apple & Peach with a cherry blossom in there for a little color) which double as a source of apples/peaches for cooking. Additionally I have a few grape vines (from SOS I think?) as well that I get grapes from. Grapes of wrath and enchanted apples just like that.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,409
    edited April 11
    Plants and low level steal-able rares
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 915
    what shard are you on?
  • InLorInLor Posts: 412
    Atlantic