Whip of Plundering

GarretGarret Posts: 70
edited April 8 in General Discussions
Can we get an update to this weapon ahead of the upcoming event?
My suggestion:
+Random slayer
+Mage weapon
Tagged:

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,957
    edited April 9
    It looks an odd weapon...

The Spell Channelling would make one think it is intended for spellcasters, also because of the Hit Mana Leech 81% yet, not having the Mage Weapon property, it would force to have Fencing and Tactics skills on the Template in order to really take advantage of it and of the 70% Damage Increase...

If, instead, it is intended for a Fencing dexer, why is it a Spell Channelling weapon ?

To me, either way, it looks like it is missing something to either make it a Weapon that spellcasters can use or dexers can use.

Or am I perhaps missing something when looking at it and at its properties ?
  • GarretGarret Posts: 70
    popps said:
    It looks an odd weapon...

The Spell Channelling would make one think it is intended for spellcasters, also because of the Hit Mana Leech 81% yet, not having the Mage Weapon property, it would force to have Fencing and Tactics skills on the Template in order to really take advantage of it and of the 70% Damage Increase...

If, instead, it is intended for a Fencing dexer, why is it a Spell Channelling weapon ?

To me, either way, it looks like it is missing something to either make it a Weapon that spellcasters can use or dexers can use.

Or am I perhaps missing something when looking at it and at its properties ?
    Yeah, that's why I suggested mage weapon property on this + slayer and 70di it will be cool to use for extra mana regeneration and you will not be able to use special because of magery template unless you will be a melee character and will utilize special attacks.