edited April 8
    Pawain said:
    Mark of Wildfire has:
    +10 Mana
    25% LRC
    10% LMC
    250 Luck

3 basic items a mage would need.

Dexxers need Stamina before they need HP.

Look at that Fisher above.  She needs Stamina and Dex

Fortune's Visage would be better with:
    Luck 250
    +10 Stamina
    +10LMC
    One of these   +4MR, +5 dex, +5 Strength, +10 Mana
    I'd agree with what people have said above. The helm needs to be +15 in all resist and I think any sort of regen should be added last so if we are only going to get 2 stat mods then it should be something like +10 stam and +5str. IMO the helm would need to be something like +5 str / +8 stam / +8 mana (ie all 3 stats) before adding a regen type stat.

@Merlin - What do you consider "decent" at the void pool? I haven't been able to do the void pool with more than 1 person helping and so far I still haven't gotten a drop (I also haven't gotten past wave 25). I've done the void pool in both Tram & Fel. Also from your testing the void pool, did anyone get a drop on the lower levels (ie under wave 25)? I'm thinking maybe I just haven't gotten far enough into the waves; that said I think that would be unfortunate for lower population shards where there won't be dozens of players in the void pool.

Also Merlin - have you hunted in Fel? Did you get drops?

@Kyronix - Does killing pirates (in the void pool) work like ToT events and players "build points" towards a drop? The pirates don't have any sort of tag (like "of the shrouded sails") and I've killed well over 500 pirates (less than wave 25 so far though).
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 211
    Keven, I did not attempt any Fel hunting yet. Will try that tonight hopefully. Void Pool was already above level 30 when I joined in.  I will give that another look to see how it works at lower levels.

Regarding mods on the Visage, one of the things I like about it now is that it isn't a 'mage' or 'dexxer' item.  All builds need Strength, Hit Points and Stat Regens.  IMO, if any additional mods are added, would like for it to be Strength or another mod that could be useful for all a wider range of builds.   
  • HippoHippo Posts: 280
    Love the new paints from BUCs - only tried the green and it's a very Butch looking olive drab in CC :) I hope the swords don't stay "cannot be repaired". Drop rate for Beacons is just right as is the lobster/crab counts on Merchant ships. I'm happy so far!
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,955
    edited April 8
    Drowy said:
    Treasures hunting seems pretty disappointing to me.

3x Felucca Hoard maps - no hats
    3x Trammel Cache - no hats
    6x Trammel Supply - 5x no hats 1x 3 hats
    This is absolutely disappointing considering the extensive time it takes to get Treasure Maps done in between the search for the spot to dig, the fighting of the Guardians and all that.

It also seems to me that doing SOSes has a very, very low chance to spawn any Pirate Hat and again, very very disappointing considering the extensive time it take to sail to the SOS coordinates and time to fish up the Chest.

Also, did anyone try Charybdis about how many hats it yields ?

Charybdis is also another very time consuming hunt and requiring a large Party type of hunt, it if does not yield a generous number of Pirate Hats it goes without saying to me that hardly any UO player will do this Hunt to get Pirate Hats...

Scalis and Corgul are also two other Hunts which take a significant time to get done not to mention a large Party of players... unless they will be adjusted to yield a good number of Hats to make it worth the time spent for all participating players I can see how hardly any player will want to do these Hunts as a source for Pirate Hats...
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,037
    popps said:
    Drowy said:

This is absolutely disappointing considering the extensive time it takes to get Treasure Maps done in between the search for the spot to dig, the fighting of the Guardians and all that.

It also seems to me that doing SOSes has a very, very low chance to spawn any Pirate Hat and again, very very disappointing considering the extensive time it take to sail to the SOS coordinates and time to fish up the Chest.

Charybdis is also another very time consuming hunt and requiring a large Party type of hunt, it if does not yield a generous number of Pirate Hats it goes without saying to me that hardly any UO player will do this Hunt to get Pirate Hats...
    Go and test report your results 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    edited April 8
    I'd rather Fortune's Visage had 20% HLD, 80+% of sampires would be replacing mace & shields or prismatic lenses with them    -personally, all I'd get is 250/290 luck out of switching to it.

My sampires are already max hp without counting the head slot (though some do still gain hp from the +10 str on M&S glasses), the LMC would be completely useless to me as well.   but all in all, how much difference is 250 luck (290 after enhance) really going to make?  zero, unless your suit is low enough luck for it to matter.

HP > Stamina, you can run out of stamina and not die.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,690
    popps said:
    Drowy said:

Scalis and Corgul are also two other Hunts which take a significant time to get done not to mention a large Party of players... unless they will be adjusted to yield a good number of Hats to make it worth the time spent for all participating players I can see how hardly any player will want to do these Hunts as a source for Pirate Hats...
    I opened 4 Ranger Hoard maps
    two of them had hats in them

Ranger's Hoard Malas = 6 hats
    Ranger's Hoard Trammel = 8 hats

575 luck

=================
    I opened 10 cache maps the day before, no hats
    (didn't keep track of the 1& 2 chests I did before that)

GM remove trap, I failed 2 or 3 times each chest

=================

i don't know about Charbydis but others did Scalis
    and they got no hats
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 528
    edited April 9
    I copied my post from another thread that got closed.

If Fortune's Visage is meant to be a Dexxer Luck Helm, then i'd replace the 4 HPR with +10 Stam, and increase the Resists (Capped Resists are actually hard to get on a real high Luck suit), at least. Even then, i'd be hard pressed to replace my Blackthorn's Plate Helm variant of the Mace & Shield Glasses for them, the 30% HLD is just so useful that i still use that helm on my Dexxer Luck Suits, even though it has 0 Luck.

Skullcarver is meant to be a PvP Wep, but good luck getting dexxers to drop Splintering for a Curse effect when the Hit Curse effect has a 30 second cooldown, and will just be insta appled. Curse doesn't matter either when you're spamming AIs.
    The Skullcarver would be better off with 70% Hit Fireball than Lightning, that way it could interrupt spellcasts better and synergize with Corpse Skin more. Elves also wouldn't be more resistant to it's proc damage then.

Balron Bone Armor is still a BiS piece for most dexxer builds.

The Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation is surpassed by the Serpent Skin Quiver nowadays.

Wildfire Lantern perhaps has some very niche uses (like if you have a FCR gap in your suit for some reason), but most PvM spellcasters go for Hook's Shield due to the higher SDI and FC 1, or for currently spawning Legendary Artifact shields that give more Mana benefits (SC/+5 INT/+5 Mana/+4 MR/+10% LMC/30% Soul Charge).

Sea Tempest's Bulwark is more of a PvP item (when Parry Mages are already a problem), and PvM Mages have a lot of good options from Hook's Shield to even currently spawning Legendary Artifact Shields. Good Dexxer shields though, are relatively rare, you basically have to buy a no-name Legendary (which no longer spawn) if you want a real good Dexxer shield. Shield Dexxers have made a comeback too with the Macer/Paladin.

I like the idea of adding rewards that change the appearance of pets, or give other versions of them. The Ozymandias' Hiryu that was basically a Lesser Hiryu version of Paroxysmus' Swamp Dragon was a smashing success, i'd love to see a horse version that looks like the Charger of the Fallen with the PvM Damage Reduction. An item that makes Cu Sidhes look like an Ancient Hellhound would be great too. Or something that would make a Najasaurus look like an Ophidian variant.
    edited April 9
    popps said:
    Drowy said:

I opened 4 Ranger Hoard maps
    two of them had hats in them

Ranger's Hoard Malas = 6 hats
    Ranger's Hoard Trammel = 8 hats

575 luck

=================
    I opened 10 cache maps the day before, no hats
    (didn't keep track of the 1& 2 chests I did before that)

GM remove trap, I failed 2 or 3 times each chest

=================

i don't know about Charbydis but others did Scalis
    and they got no hats

You mention doing 10 Cache Maps and getting zero Pirate Hats.

That is a whole lot of time invested to complete 10 Cache Treasure Maps in between finding the chest spot and fighting the Guardians and the spawn and emptying the chest and all of this time to get no Pirate Hats ?

And even if 50% of the 4 Hoard Maps had hats, to my opinion, that finding hardly can be sufficient to compensate for all of the done time invested to do all of the other Treasure Maps which had no Pirate Hats in them...

I think, that the likeliness to find Pirate Hats in Treasure Maps should be increased and not make it possible that one does 10, 15, 20 Treasure Maps with no Pirate Hats found all along...

Perhaps, the engine should "remember" that one has not found any Pirate Hat for X Treasure Chests digged and, when so, after a few (like 3 or 4 ?) Treasure Maps done yielding no Pirate Hats, increase the likeliness to then get Pirate Hats from the next Treasure Chest digged up, so as so break the bad luck "streak" ?

Or, even better and I would definitely see this as a better option, make it so that Treasure Maps (and SOSes, Charybdis, Scalis, Corgul) had always a given number of Pirate Hats depending on their level and Facet (a Trove Treasure Map in Eodon takes way, but waaaaay much more time to get done as lower level Treasure Maps on some other Facet, for example) and then, the engine could randomly spawn more Pirate Hats to that Treasure Map/SOS or Boss kill if the roll says so... but absolutely, considering the significant time that one has to invest to get a Treasure Map or SOS or Charybdis, or Scalis or Corgul hunt done, there should always be some Pirate Hats to be received... otherwise, because of the RNG, if one gets into a bad luck streak, way too much time could be wasted all for nothing.

That is at least how I see it.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,174
    edited April 9
    @Kyronix - Is it possible to get some clickies for the following so we can specifically & thoroughly test Pub 117 content (rather than waste time "getting stuff" ready to test pub 117)?? Apologies if I've missed that some of these are available.

• Anicent SoS (I've clicked through the SoS [in the bank] of 2 chars and haven't gotten any)
    • White (fabled) Nets - To summon Scalis. Not all nets will pop Scalis. I only had 2 nets from my prod shard to bring over... both did not pull Scalis
    • Doubloons - I brought my char with 300k (the cap) over to TC1 but claimed a sword (human) and 2 lutes...now I'm out with no way to test pumpkin row boats / ship paint / etc
    • Sea Market Vendor points (or pirate hats) - I have yet to get any hats so I haven't been able to claim any of the rewards to test them
    • Portal to Corgul
    • Charybdis bait (or other way to summon it)
    • Glorious Potion
    • Transmog potions (to see rum bottle & see if we can transmog new shield to it)

Does anyone know what Hook's treasure map (from black market) does? UO-cah says it wasn't intended to be released to the black market yet (but that has to be from over 2 years ago). Pretty hefty price tag at 150k; I was wondering if this could be used to get pirate hats?
    keven2002 said:
    Does anyone know what Hook's treasure map (from black market) does? UO-cah says it wasn't intended to be released to the black market yet (but that has to be from over 2 years ago). Pretty hefty price tag at 150k; I was wondering if this could be used to get pirate hats?
    Wasn't it part of some quest line
    edited April 9
    Grimbeard said:
    keven2002 said:
    Wasn't it part of some quest line

Ah yes - good memory. I did some searching and found this thread from 3 years ago.

It was part of an event where you got an action figure from it. If they aren't going to repurpose the map then I'd agree it should be removed from the reward list.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 914
    @popps

How are you getting on with the spawns?

how many hats have you got so far, I am interested to know as I am not on test and going to hit production hard when its live

Can you list the following that you have done so far:

SOS
    T MAPS
    VOID POOL

This will give me and others and idea what to do

Thank you
  • KazKaz Posts: 128
    I appreciate the time and effort for those who are posting on this thread with constructive feedback and results.  
    Despite having to scroll through some useless posts, the information share is valuable and appreciated. 

I havnt been able to test much as we got a new puppy over the weekend, but I did get a round of void pool in on my dexer.  
    I think we made it to wave 30-something and I got 7 hats.  They didnt really stop dropping until after the first 10-12 waves though, so I think like past events fame or difficulty of the monster plays a factor.  

I hope they buff up the drop rate for fishermen and treasure hunters, as I know the folks that primarily enjoy that content were really looking forward to this event. 
    edited April 9
    I did 6 Tmaps today; wanted to do 10 but kind of a PITA without a Davies to give coordinates.

2 hoard (ranger / artisan) 4 cache (2 artisan / mage / assassin) all in Tram - 1300 luck

Ended up with 5 hats total. I got them all from my very first cache map (artisan) when I started... was hoping it was a sign of things to come but the other 5 maps didn't result in anything.

I'm going to try to test this more but I'd like to find a public davies (anyone have one on TC1?) so I can stop wasting time trying to actually find the spot to dig.
    Hopefully we can get some answers soon on pending questions as we try to understand expect results for testing. Some outstanding questions:
    • Can we get clickies for the following (to help with testing content that needs tested): Ancient SoS / White (fabled) Nets / Doubloons / Sea Market Vendor points (or pirate hats) / Portal to Corgul / Charybdis bait (or other way to summon it) / Glorious Potion / Transmog potions
    • How is the green house supposed to work? Is it only meant to store "decorative" plants (ie no live plants)? Is it suppose to be labeled as "Garden Shed"?
    • Can we have functionality added to the garden sheers that we could toggle "Prune Off vs On" that would allow for us to gather resources and set the plant to decoration mode all at once?
    • For the void pool, should the pirate hat "points" stack like ToT points do (ie each pirate you kill increases the chance of getting a drop from the next kill)?
    • Do the pirates hat in Treasure Chests take the place of fragments? In the 8 chests I've done, I haven't seen any fragments.
    • Are we able to make a Pirate slayer spellbook & tali? Or could you add Pirates under Repond?

My feedback based on testing so far:
    • The drops have been pretty light for me so far compared to all other ToT type events in the past. I saw a date of July 4th on the Sea Market vendor. If that's really the end date (I'm assuming nothing else would be planned for the summer) and the points to claim rewards remain low then the drop rate is probably fine as 3 months is a ton of time and there really aren't many rewards to pick from.
    • I do like there are many ways to get hats and really is something for everyone. I will likely try to clear out my Davies locker that I've been ignoring for so long since this event has the added incentive to do them now.
    • I'm curious on what the expected (hat) drop rate is for T-chests and SoS as the chest level gets higher. Should there be more of a chance in getting hats the higher you go or is it all random? So far out of 8 chests (2 supply / 4 cache / 2 hoard) I've only received hats in 1 cache.

When it comes to the rewards, I feel like total number of rewards for this event is pretty small given we'll have waited around 4 months for new items when this goes live and we likely won't get any other new items until Sep/Oct. The first rewards page consists of 6 items (2 are garg version so really 4 items) that are repeats and then we only get 6 more items. Some of the feedback below is similar to what others have said.
    • Balron Armor - Great choice to bring back.
    • Mark of the Destroyer - Another good idea for those that missed it.
    • Wild Fire Lantern - Bit of a head scratcher. Aside from looking cool I hardly ever see anyone using this. FCR is one of the easier properties to get these days and the 5 SDI is half that of Hooks shield.
    • Cloak of Augmentation - Very confusing item to bring back. The serpent quiver (which was brought back last spring as repeat too) has replaced the cloak of augmentation because it has 5SSI and 10DI and Anatomy. There are several other (more used) previous rewards that should have been ahead of this item (Ninja earrings / Wildfire mask / archlich gloves / etc). You can log into Gen Chat for an hour or two and see people buying these type of things every day.
    • Spellbook & Talisman - Good to have but not as exciting if they don't work on most of the spawn this event is about (ie Pirates). 
    • Blackheart Bauble - I like this item and was glad to see gargs finally get some love; I just wish it had a tad more to it with something like +5 Int / +10 Mana / MR 4 / +18SDI (higher than human version) / 150 luck (higher than human version) / 8LMC / 20LRC. Might be greedy but would love some additional love on this item if at all possible. The Garg mages are due a best in slot item!
    • Fortune Visage - I think it was a missed opportunity for an easy win with the Mark of the Wildfire Mask but in a Pirate hat. The item as it stands is lacking majorly and needs resists/more stats to be worth it.
    • Tempest's shield - This is the one item I thought was interesting. I haven't gotten one yet to play around with it but these are the types of items that could help build a hybrid sort of template. Certainly something to look into and get a couple of them for down the road. My guess is likely more-so PvP than PvM since it's missing SDI and seems more like something a parry mage would use (which isn't used in PvM).
    • Gensis Gem - I like the idea to change pets into other forms. I actually like that it keeps the same color as well so that the pet is noticeable (in CC) if/when killing lava lizards it's pretty easy to see which is which.

• KazKaz Posts: 128
    Bandage belts would be a nice addition to the loot pile
  • HippoHippo Posts: 280
    A pirate I just boarded had 30 crac/lobsters in chest, so both merchants & Pirate have seafood aboard. Will make the fishermen happy:) And those that don't fish can sell or gift to one who does. 5-6 man orc crew deaded but no hats.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 303
    edited April 10
    SOS - 20% Chance for hats (1 in 5)
     Rusty chest (lvl1) -1 Hat
     Medium chest (lvl2) -2 Hats
     Gold Chest (lvl3) -3 Hats
     Ancient White SoS (lvl4) -4 Hats

Tmaps - 20 % Chance for Hats (1 in 5)
     Stash (lvl1) -1 Hat
     Supply (lvl2) -2 Hats
     Cache (lvl3) -3 Hats
     Hoard (lvl4) -4 Hats
     Trove (lvl5) -5 Hats

Void Pool (% are just suppositions still yet)
     Wave 1 to 10 (10% chance for hat each wave)
     Wave 10 to 20 (20% chance)
     Wave 20 to 30 (30%???)
     Etc... To be confirmed

Beacons
    12 Hats per party with up to 3 additional hats from the Orcs (Total 15)

Ships (Merchant and Pirates)
    -Pirate ship: 1 hat/player guaranteed from killing the red dread Pirate, with up to 1 additional hat from the rest of the orc crew and 1 from cargo (possible total of 3?)
    -Merchant Ship: To be confirmed but possibly same as pirate ship

Covetous level3
     No hats reported yet ... bug ?

Scalis
    3 Hats reported per Scalis, definatly need a bump to like 10-12 hats.

Charybdis
     No kill reported yet (need to be on par with the rest so 12-15)

Corgul
    1 hat reported from 1 kill ? If that's true, it needs a bump to at least 10 hats

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-I did not include luck or glorious potion effect in any of the activities.

-Beacons should be tweaked to 3 hats guaranteed/player with 1 additional hat drop from orcs, cap it at 12 per party.

-Bosses should be giving more hats to be on par with other activities , Charybdis>Scalis>Corgul should be around 15/12/10 hats per party.

-What's hapenning in covetous level3, why no hats are dropping off the pirates and it's not in the patch notes?

-Can we get a temporary 'Pirate Slayer' on weapons/spellbooks from something special like you did for Krampus from the christmas tree ? I'm sure there is some unused item in the game that could easily serve that purpose

-Luck and glorious potion should affect bosses loot as additional hats in the corpse if luck triggered, same for tmaps and sos, when triggered luck, increased chance at hats and 1 additional hat in the chest, For void pool Luck/potion should increase the chance at the hats received if that's not the case already.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,690
    about updating the pirate names.
    since the last update to the High Seas we have been going after pirates named after the EMs of that time. I loved seeing the names of our beloved EMs on them.

could you please update the list to the names of the current EMs? 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 790
    This is a great thread! Much thanks to those contributing to it.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,992Moderator
    Release 3 (taken from publish notes)

TC Release 3 Notes

• Increased the resists on the Fortune’s Visage to 15%
    • Resolved issue where the Plunderplucker could erroneously be assigned multiple super-slayers
    • Resolved issue where erroneous mouseover text could be seen on the Greenhouse
    • Resolved issue where some types of plants could not be stored in the Greenhouse
    • Increased the drop chance of Plunderin’ Pirate Hats in SoS & Treasure Chests and reduced streakiness
    • Increased the drop chance of Plunderin’ Pirate Hats on Scalis, Corgul, and Charybdis and reduced streakiness
    • Resolved issue where pirates were erroneously spawning outside the Void Pool in Covetous
    • Resolved contents label display issue for legacy container in the Enhanced Client
    • Hit property “Sparks” no longer triggers on special moves, Lightning Strike, Death Strike, or Onslaught

• FortisFortis Posts: 410
    @Kyronix hi there i would like to know if the glorious potion work for the loot inside chest for a boost( pirate hats ) for s.o.s and treasure maps. I know previous event it was working on mobs boost but this time it s the first time we can get some inside some chests. Thanks
    edited April 10
    Fortis said:
    @ Kyronix hi there i would like to know if the glorious potion work for the loot inside chest for a boost( pirate hats ) for s.o.s and treasure maps. I know previous event it was working on mobs boost but this time it s the first time we can get some inside some chests. Thanks
    Along this line, I would also like to know whether LUCK (whether worn, from the Luck Statue, the Sphynx or from the Felucca Bonus or whatever else can increase Luck on a character) also is factored in when getting Pirate Hats from Treasure Maps and SOSes.

The reason for asking this, is that, that I know of (please correct me if I am wrong), in regards to Treasure Maps and SOSes Luck is not factored in to say whether an item spawns or not in a chest but only "might" make the quality better of the items that spawn, infact, for Treasure Maps we have the Mapmaker glasses while for SOSes they do not function.

Yet, instead, when killing Pirates or Orcs (or Scalis, Corgul and Charybdis), Luck, I understand, does is factored in to increase the chances at Pirate Hats drops.

Therefore, is my line of thinking, if Luck is factored in when killing Pirates and Orcs (or Scalis, Corgul and Charybdis) but it is NOT when digging up Treasure Maps or SOSes in terms of a highered chance of getting Pirate Hats, this would make the killing of Pirate and Orcs for those players using Luck way more convenient and efficient rather then for those players investing their time digging and fishing up Treasure Maps and SOSes.

Thank you.

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/45374/#Comment_45374

Great changes!!
  • FortisFortis Posts: 410
    popps said:
    Fortis said:
    @ Kyronix hi there i would like to know if the glorious potion work for the loot inside chest for a boost( pirate hats ) for s.o.s and treasure maps. I know previous event it was working on mobs boost but this time it s the first time we can get some inside some chests. Thanks
    Along this line, I would also like to know whether LUCK (whether worn, from the Luck Statue, the Sphynx or from the Felucca Bonus or whatever else can increase Luck on a character) also is factored in when getting Pirate Hats from Treasure Maps and SOSes.

The reason for asking this, is that, that I know of (please correct me if I am wrong), in regards to Treasure Maps and SOSes Luck is not factored in to say whether an item spawns or not in a chest but only "might" make the quality better of the items that spawn, infact, for Treasure Maps we have the Mapmaker glasses while for SOSes they do not function.

Yet, instead, when killing Pirates or Orcs (or Scalis, Corgul and Charybdis), Luck, I understand, does is factored in to increase the chances at Pirate Hats drops.

Therefore, is my line of thinking, if Luck is factored in when killing Pirates and Orcs (or Scalis, Corgul and Charybdis) but it is NOT when digging up Treasure Maps or SOSes in terms of a highered chance of getting Pirate Hats, this would make the killing of Pirate and Orcs for those players using Luck way more convenient and efficient rather then for those players investing their time digging and fishing up Treasure Maps and SOSes.

Thank you.

Thanks pop for derailling my question to make kyronix answering something he already told us multiple time how luck works....please kyronix simple question using glorious potion of fortune will get us more hats in treasure chest and s.o.s or no thanks   
    Fortis said:
    popps said:
    Fortis said:

Thank you.

Thanks pop for derailling my question to make kyronix answering something he already told us multiple time how luck works....please kyronix simple question using glorious potion of fortune will get us more hats in treasure chest and s.o.s or no thanks   
    It is not derailing, it is only being willing to know not ONLY if the Glorious Potion will be usefull to get more Pirate Hats for those investing their time doing Treasure Maps and SOSes but whether ALSO Luck wll be made a valid factor that matters and makes a difference when investing one's own time to get Pirate Hats by digging and fishing up Treasure Chests and SOSes.

Since Luck, to my understanding, DOES is factored in to get the "special items" drops like Pirate Hats when killing stuff (Pirates, Orcs, Corgul, Charybdis, Scalis etc.), I do not see why for this Event it should not ALSO be factored in when investing time to get Pirate Hats from digging up and fishing up Treasure Maps and SOSes.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 303
    edited April 10
    If I was a dev, I'd be a bit more clearer on what activity the glorious potion/luck has effects. After all do they want to sell alot of these potions? Why not make it so it buffs all activities ? I don't get it , or just let the confusion about the potion, and you will sell alot less....

If I'm not conviced it has an effect on one of the activity I'm not going to bother with the potion, if you tell me it works, ill buy tons, you feel me ?
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,411
    so the glorious potion doesn't work on the tmaps/ sos chest drop rate of hats at all ? @Kyronix